Miyazaki C Kura graphite shafts

Mach2

Reaction score
Handicap
USGA 13.7
Meant miyazaki c kua.

I'm trying to find info on the subject graphite shafts. Anyone have/using these shafts?

Mods, I used my phone to post this and entered it in the wrong thread, please move. Thanks.

i play a tour issue 72 driver, what do u want to know. google up cleveland customs option shaft catalogue where they catalogue a ton of shafts by the 4 digit flex rating. unfortunately you need one from like 2012. i used to have it on my desktop but...

Meant miyazaki c kua.

I'm trying to find info on the subject graphite shafts. Anyone have/using these shafts?

Mods, I used my phone to post this and entered it in the wrong thread, please move. Thanks.

The only spec I remember from these shafts was that the butt OD size was an enormouns .650. Getting a regular grip (besides the paper thin ones that Cleveland had manufactured to go on these shafts) on it was quite the challenge and it was quite large once you did succeed in getting it on.

I'm looking at this shaft in the Cleveland Launcher CBX irons. My swing speed has slowed and want to go to graphite shafts. I like mid to high launch as well as spin.

i play a tour issue 72 driver, what do u want to know. google up cleveland customs option shaft catalogue where they catalogue a ton of shafts by the 4 digit flex rating. unfortunately you need one from like 2012. i used to have it on my desktop but...
Thanks for the direction Art. Found what I need.

You should be fine. Lots of info on the C. Kua line on THP, but they are well liked by most.

Assuming you were asking about driver shaft. If so these were a .350” tip which is uncommon these days.

I was assuming driver or fairway wood shaft also when I made my comment about the butt end size. Do not know anything about the iron shafts.

Got this from the Cleveland Custom catalog.

flex, weight, tip od, butt od, torque & trajectory

Miyazaki C KUA Graphite Iron L 47 0.355 0.600 4.1 Mid-High
Miyazaki C KUA Graphite Iron A 57 0.355 0.600 3.8 Mid-High
Miyazaki C KUA Graphite Iron R 60 0.355 0.600 3.7 Mid-High
Miyazaki C KUA Graphite Iron S 62 0.355 0.600 3.7 Mid-High

Looks like the C Kua A flex is what I'll demo to see if it's a good fit for my swing.

Loved the stock shaft in the Cleveland Classic, and I will get a few swings tomorrow with the stock shaft in the Cleveland Launcher HB Driver tomorrow. Looks like you have found the info you were looking for, please let us know your thoughts. I went steel in my HB launchers but thinking these in a high 50g weight class would get some serious club head speed as well as good launch.

Back