What did you shoot today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
2 rounds today. Shot a gross 84 and a stellar 76 (par 71).

43 44 at The Golf Club at Sonterra in San Antonio North Course.
There are a couple of holes that you can't really see how screwed you are until it's too late. Beautiful scenery though, especially for $50

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Got out for 9 tonight. Shot a 42 with a triple , double, two bogeys on the card. 4 pars and a bird to round out the card. Lipped out a 35 foot birdie and besides a couple loose drives that found the rough played pretty decent.

c553bcea347134978625820901b880c1.jpg

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Last edited:
39 today. Nasty cold and misty round, but I was hitting the ball solid. Even chipped in for an eagle. Wish I could get back to making a putt or two every now and then.

80 with 4 birdies. I was a bit rusty, and wasn't feeling comfortable with my swing, but finally got things going in the right direction starting on the back. Birdied the last two coming in.

not today, but thursday through saturday we had our annual guys golf trip at a country club in st augustine, fl. the course is 140 slope 71.7 rating. it's the kind of course where you feel you played well until you look at your score. i went 88, 92, 46, 80. that 80 on saturday morning kept me from finishing dfl. the winner came in with a 4 handicap and shot 10 over par for the entire 63 holes, taking 2iron off every tee and drinking no less than 20 hard ciders per round. it was awesome to watch.

First time out in probably a month yesterday. 93. Most of the game was pretty good but the driver just wasn't working. Got it worked out I think at the end, but it was too late to salvage the score.

38/39 77.
14 Fwys
10 greens
33 putts.

Poor iron play ruined amazing driver play. Oh well

38/39 77.
14 Fwys
10 greens
33 putts.

Poor iron play ruined amazing driver play. Oh well

Pretty good number still!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

40/39 +8 today at the ridge at castle pines. So many birdies just missed and 4 bogeys on each side. Just couldn't get the putts to drop

75 today, 25 putts with the RXI. Best I have putted in years

78 today with a crappy 35 putts.

40/40 at my home course. Just can't get any birdies to drop. So many edges burned. 4 bogeys per side again today.

82 (40, 42) at an away course. Putted rather poorly. Irons were coming up short all day, but chipping was decent. Hard to get birdies when you don't hit greens, and my only one was a chip in.

40/40 at my home course. Just can't get any birdies to drop. So many edges burned. 4 bogeys per side again today.
I think even the cup edges at your course are more penalizing than most anywhere else here . What a great day it was and I should have left after the first hole. Head...get out of yourself and just let me make a move on the ball...lol.

84 today at Indian Wells Players course.
Great tee game, horrific iron play.

What a course though! An absolute treat to play there.

89. 48/41. Six over on the last 11 holes, 13 over the first 7. Think I figured out why I took 400+ shots in Florida this weekend. It all starts with the grip.

Shot an 86 on a very windy am outing.
My last 3 rounds have been my best ball striking rounds in a row.
Unfortunately for me, my putting has really let me down badly.
I feel like I'm close to regularly breaking 80.
The better my game gets, the more 'yippy' I've become with my putter.
Hopefully just temporary as I think I'm simply putting scared right now: too focused on screwing up a good hole.

84 today at Indian Wells Players course.
Great tee game, horrific iron play.

What a course though! An absolute treat to play there.
Damn...that's a good score if your irons sucked!

49/47. Worst feeling 96 I have ever shot. Particularly because I was 1 over thru 5. *sigh*

49/47. Worst feeling 96 I have ever shot. Particularly because I was 1 over thru 5. *sigh*
+12 on the last 4 holes on the front? What happened?

87 (44,43) today on the home course. Just a pretty blah day. Other than the tee ball, I pretty much sucked!

+12 on the last 4 holes on the front? What happened?
A triple on #6 and then a 10 (+6) on #7. Cruddy shot off the tee. Pushed next shot out of bounds, and then chunked my way to the green where I proceeded to three putt. Horrible, horrible hole. Followed that up with a double and bogey on #8 and #9. Not sure how my swing went kaput so quickly. Unless I started overthinking things, which wouldn't surprise me.

A triple on #6 and then a 10 (+6) on #7. Cruddy shot off the tee. Pushed next shot out of bounds, and then chunked my way to the green where I proceeded to three putt. Horrible, horrible hole. Followed that up with a double and bogey on #8 and #9. Not sure how my swing went kaput so quickly. Unless I started overthinking things, which wouldn't surprise me.

Dang man thats a shame, sounds like it was coming along nicely early....oh well theres always next time

Dang man thats a shame, sounds like it was coming along nicely early....oh well theres always next time
Yeah, for awhile it was.

I've developed a dreaded "off the toe" miss however, and it typically results in the ball heading off to the right at a 45 degree angle. My swing is starting to break down, so it's probably time for a lesson. Not sure, with my current schedule and the holidays, when I'll be able to fit it in (and practice afterwards) but it's on my list of things to accomplish before the end of the year.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back