Sam Burns first pitch at LSU

Nodust

Reaction score
Handicap
Was at the LSU baseball game his evening. Sam Burns threw out the ceremonial first pitch. It looked like a strike. I wanted to video but only got a picture instead.
a7e53a865f7e335b2a8b65975c2b4670.jpg

He got to play with Tiger last week. Now throwing pitches out for the Tigers.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Was at the LSU baseball game his evening. Sam Burns threw out the ceremonial first pitch. It looked like a strike. I wanted to video but only got a picture instead.
a7e53a865f7e335b2a8b65975c2b4670.jpg

He got to play with Tiger last week. Now throwing pitches out for the Tigers.

He looked good during his round with TW. Is he going to be a regular on the PGA tour this year?

I love his remark to tiger walking down the first hole "I can't believe all these people came out to watch me play today".

I like him just for that. Hope he capitalizes on his top 10 automatic invite to the valspare.

He looked good during his round with TW. Is he going to be a regular on the PGA tour this year?

I hope so. Smiley had a few good tournaments but hasn’t played well lately. Since Toms LSU hasn’t had a good contender playing on the pga.

He is in next week thanks to top 10. I imagine he will get a few sponsors invites after his showing so I imagine he will get 5 or 6 starts.

Back