THP Regional Rivalry - Ohio vs Michigan - Sponsored By True Temper

Ohio and it's supporters living in the hotel of overconfidence. I love it. Just keep stoking the fire.

Ohio and it's supporters living in the hotel of overconfidence. I love it. Just keep stoking the fire.

We have to talk smack about Michigan. We would talk smack to the team members but there aren't en...... Never mind

Stoking it with their HoF tags?

Is that what they are using? I thought something smelled funny in here.

Smells like winning, I know that's a new smell for you guys, other than my boy Tpluff.

Ohio may have to buy their AC memberships for them so we can HAVE a regional rivalry, but hey, there's a chance! :alienfacethingy:

Why do you think I used my pay-it-forward on a fellow Michigander?

Oh, whoops, I forgot this to prevent the emotional devastation that could occur:

:alien::alien2::banana::bananadance::blob::clapp::drinks::egyptian::friends:

Why do you think I used my pay-it-forward on a fellow Michigander?

That's heartwarming, in a sort of "aww, poor little guys" way.

Jman, still time to move to OH and participate in this one!

That's heartwarming, in a sort of "aww, poor little guys" way.

Should there be a Texas/Oklahoma version wouldn't you be in the same boat as MI is? Glass houses and all...

Should there be a Texas/Oklahoma version wouldn't you be in the same boat as MI is? Glass houses and all...

Good effort! If only I was emotionally invested in my state, you'd have "burned" me there.

:alien::alien::alien::alien::alien::alien::alien:

since Arizona isnt getting one of these, can I establish residence in Dan's basement and play for Team Ohio if they will have me?

since Arizona isnt getting one of these, can I establish residence in Dan's basement and play for Team Ohio if they will have me?

Yes. As the mayor of Ohio, yes.

and yes, Ohio has a self appointed mayor.

Yes. As the mayor of Ohio, yes.

and yes, Ohio has a self appointed mayor.

In that case Michigan can burn. I am bringing my talents and my HoF tags with me.

perhaps we can work something out

Good effort! If only I was emotionally invested in my state, you'd have "burned" me there.

:alien::alien::alien::alien::alien::alien::alien:

If you're left without a choice and if Texas is eventually a participant in this one.....we welcome you.

Back