I have yet to try the gbb but I hear it compares equally to the G30.
I wouldn't know. I haven't really given the G30 any attention. But I think this has been the best I have ever driven the ball, with the 815 DBD

I wouldn't know. I haven't really given the G30 any attention. But I think this has been the best I have ever driven the ball, with the 815 DBD
I might need to do some driver shopping but havent had any real issues with the old launcher. I'm impressed with Callys new releases though.

I might need to do some driver shopping but havent had any real issues with the old launcher. I'm impressed with Callys new releases though.
#noyardleftbehind

I went to DSG over lunch today and swung some clubs. Gifs are fun.

vM2gA3.gif

Spoiler

Might be the last video of the season

Say whatever you want about the backswing and move to the top, but it sure looks like I am on plane coming into the ball.

It's going to be a fun winter.

I would take your swing in a second. Its a great looking swing and seems really easy/efficient. Easy to see you have put in a lot of time on it!

Say whatever you want about the backswing and move to the top, but it sure looks like I am on plane coming into the ball.

Where you practicing?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Where you practicing?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That was at Dick's in Green Bay. I will be practicing and taking lessons with Tom at Royal.

well i am not familiar with your swing from last year, however i have played with you a couple of times. your swing is so powerful!! Really the only thing I would work on for you is to make sure that you get to your left side.

well i am not familiar with your swing from last year, however i have played with you a couple of times. your swing is so powerful!! Really the only thing I would work on for you is to make sure that you get to your left side.

I blame a lot of that on Tim trying to get more AoA in my driver swing.

You under and left of you starting plane. Lots to work on this winter.

Blu what's your handicap at?

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Blu what's your handicap at?

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk
Index is at 8.3. It went up two full strokes this year.

I know the head drop is still there. But the club path looks better. Thoughts?

Back