NHL 2015-2016 Season

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tied in The Rocky Mountains

Need the blues to beat Boston for Detroit to be in 3rd

I don't know man, I'm not on board with that.

Although I would like to see Detroits record continue. But, not at the expense of the Bruins.

I don't know man, I'm not on board with that.

Although I would like to see Detroits record continue. But, not at the expense of the Bruins.

In a perfect world, flyers are out, but I'll settle for Boston if it lets my wings in

Krejci scores on the PP 5-3 Bruins

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

In a perfect world, flyers are out, but I'll settle for Boston if it lets my wings in

Well I don't want to jinx it but it the Bruins should win this one with a 5-2 lead.

Only reason the wings made the playoffs the last few years was they moved to the East #facts #hockeytownisfake

Well I don't want to jinx it but it the Bruins should win this one with a 5-2 lead.

April 6th and 7th will be huge for the wings, back to back philly/Boston

Only reason the wings made the playoffs the last few years was they moved to the East #facts #hockeytownisfake

You shut your filthy mouth

You shut your filthy mouth

Haha fire the #butthurt cannon, you can't argue with facts, the points they put up since they moved to the East wouldn't have gotten them in, in the West.

Apparently the Wings fan in here is also a Bolts fan... Hahaha

I wonder how bad the wings/bolts fan feels when stamkos bolts the bolts to join babbers in toronto

Whoa there is no #ButtHurt in this thread... Take it elsewhere

Haha fire the #butthurt cannon, you can't argue with facts, the points they put up since they moved to the East wouldn't have gotten them in, in the West.
The schedule would of been different, who they played and how many times would of
Been different, could be different outcomes but could be the same.... That's like saying you're score would be better if you played from tees 20 yard up but 10 yards right, sure it seems easier, but your mindset changes

Hey living here my whole life (except college) I'll support the local teams, as long as they don't play the wings

Which twin will get the throne? Hmmm

The schedule would of been different, who they played and how many times would of
Been different, could be different outcomes but could be the same.... That's like saying you're score would be better if you played from tees 20 yard up but 10 yards right, sure it seems easier, but your mindset changes

Hey living here my whole life (except college) I'll support the local teams, as long as they don't play the wings

Yup the schedule would have been a lot tougher, it's taking your analogy but moving from the whites to the tips haha

Get on Tapatalk and check out the Bash Brothers they the bomb!

NHL 2015-2016 Season

Yup the schedule would have been a lot tougher, it's taking your analogy but moving from the whites to the tips haha

You sure? Red wings went 19-5-4 vs the west last year, and 24-20-10 va the east last season. They play better vs the west

Just a small town girl, living in a lonely world! She caught the midnight train going anywhereeeeee
Just a city boy, born and raised in south DETROIT!!!
68e7d087ed6d56c1ed6f99499aff4f74.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You sure? Red wings went 19-5-4 vs the west last year, and 24-20-10 va the east last season. They play better vs the west
No room for facts in sports debates.

Oshie hits the 4th pipe ugh

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back