DC MD VA Area Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.
temporary_zpsye3yktes.jpg

On west coast time. Somewhere below lies Aviara GC. #livinglarge
Posted via Tapatalk.
It's a beautiful resort. I was there a couple years ago. Pro Tip: The breakfast buffet is off the charts

temporary_zpsuwgfwdav.jpg

Posted my first official eagle today. Gap wedge from 125. Green sloped back to front, pitch mark above the hole. Pretty stoked. That and a solid back nine got me under 90 after a couple "others" in the first eight holes.
Posted via Tapatalk.

Good work!

Posted my first official eagle today. Gap wedge from 125. Green sloped back to front, pitch mark above the hole. Pretty stoked. That and a solid back nine got me under 90 after a couple "others" in the first eight holes.
Posted via Tapatalk.

Congrats!

Congrats dude! That's awesome

I'm free Wednesday, Thursday and Friday this week. Looking at getting out maybe Thursday.

If anyone's free let me know. I'll travel.

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk
Waverly Woods?

Post via Taptalk

Posted via Tapatalk.
Guess you are slowly proving your theory. Seems as though I shouldn't be in your cart. You play better that way! LOL

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Will know more about my schedule on wed but I'm down for another round there. It's been a crazy few rounds there for me. Had a few holes I need to exact some revenge on (7,13,17 and maybe 15)
I may be up for Waverly on Wednesday. What time you guys thinking of?

Oh woops ... my mistake.

Not sure if caa was doing Wednesday, Thursday or both
" class="bbImage" data-zoom-target="1" style="" alt="" title="" width="" height="" loading="lazy" />

Post via Taptalk

I may be up for Waverly on Wednesday. What time you guys thinking of?

Were we thinking Thursday?

Post via Taptalk
Yeah, I was targeting Thursday, but I can make Wednesday work if that's better for the majority...I seem to have found myself available after today until next Monday ;)

Yeah, I was targeting Thursday, but I can make Wednesday work if that's better for the majority...I seem to have found myself available after today until next Monday ;)
Just let me know what the majority decides.
Just so I can let the better half know
.. the earlier the better.

Just let me know what the majority decides.
Just so I can let the better half know
.. the earlier the better.

Ok, sounds good. I'll also check the weather to see which day looks better and let you know.

Partly sunny both days high of 63 & 64 ... so it's a toss-up

Well don't all you guys suck!
Hit'em well

Well...Sounds like Thursday it is. MDHacker and Emart, any preference as to where and time.

No preference on place or time other than to avoid afternoon rush hour
Quit being difficult

So let's see around 930 or 1000 work for you guys. Let the morning chill burn off a bit.

Waverly is always top of my list or I've always been curious about University of Maryland. Haven't played it in 15 years at lest.

Hampshire Greens is another decent option.

Quit being difficult

So let's see around 930 or 1000 work for you guys. Let the morning chill burn off a bit.

Waverly is always top of my list or I've always been curious about University of Maryland. Haven't played it in 15 years at lest.

Hampshire Greens is another decent option.

930 at any of the courses mentioned. My vote is Waverly or Hampshire greens

Post via Taptalk

Just for that
. I will play Waverly by myself on Wednesday and I Might let you guys know the conditions! HA!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back