THP Regional Rivalry - Ohio vs Michigan - Sponsored By True Temper

We will get 8 AC members, it's just making sure that date works for every single one of us. We've been underestimated and underdogs from the start, so this is nothing new.

Underdogs at fielding a team, or winning?

Ohio has an army of THPers. Why do you think there are ten THP events held here every single year (rumoured)?

It's exciting to see the first of these events has been announced! I'm sure both teams will be represented well and the matchup will be exciting to follow next summer.

One thing is for sure... Ohio signups are going to be compeeeeeetiiiiiiitive.

this is a fact. Man I hope I'm able to get in. If not, I will root for my fellow Buckeyes to bring home the Regional Rivalry trophy.

Underdogs at fielding a team, or winning?

Ohio has an army of THPers. Why do you think there are ten THP events held here every single year (rumoured)?
- Both, admittedly.

- Because 441 likes his back yard. A lot. :alien:

Excited to hear the venue (among many other things), may need to invade enemy waters for a day for scouting and recon.

While I am not in either of those states, seeing the actual planning of this excites me.

Rooting for Michigan to win but I doubt they have the guns to take down Ohio.

O.H.I.O...nuff said!

Count me as in on the Recon as well.
- Both, admittedly.

- Because 441 likes his back yard. A lot. :alien:

Excited to hear the venue (among many other things), may need to invade enemy waters for a day for scouting and recon.

I would be up for a practice round and recon work for the Ohio team... This event has me excited. While all the other events are awesome in their own right, something just speaks to me about this event. Buckeyes VS Wolverines... What a rivalry!!

We will get 8 AC members, it's just making sure that date works for every single one of us. We've been underestimated and underdogs from the start, so this is nothing new.
I'd say there's at least 8 around!!!

I would be up for a practice round and recon work for the Ohio team... This event has me excited. While all the other events are awesome in their own right, something just speaks to me about this event. Buckeyes VS Wolverines... What a rivalry!!

Sorry Tpluff, you're out apparently.

What did you call me? That's an insult! :sick:

Couple of questions.
Is this a handicapped event or straight up?
Team play or all individual?
Thanks

Couple of questions.
Is this a handicapped event or straight up?
Team play or all individual?
Thanks

I believe it has been mentioned that it is all Team Play.

Not sure if the handicap question has been officially answered yet

Bank on it being handicapped. I see no reason why it wouldn't be.

Of course it would be. Mike wouldn't want his #JourneyTo20 to be for nothing you know.

Of course it would be. Mike wouldn't want his #JourneyTo20 to be for nothing you know.

Sounds like someone has HoF tag envy.

I'm shocked.

Or am I? :alien:

Lol this is gonna be just like the last decade of football.

Ohio with the win, easily

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I like where your head is. With your Fujikura homerism and all.

What did you call me? That's an insult! :sick:

Michigan state doesn't count since it's the little brother to Michigan... NO insult intended when MS isn't recognized. :banghead:

The rumours around the water cooler has 441 on the journey to 10 in 2016.

crazy talk, ur water cooler must be full of Cookie's vodka

I'd say there's at least 8 around!!!

Ohio may have to buy their AC memberships for them so we can HAVE a regional rivalry, but hey, there's a chance! :alienfacethingy:

Back