The Official 2015 NFL Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
There's a difference in bringing a sign to the game, and attaching it to the stadium... the fan is an idiot, and $500 is chump change to these teams... pay him his $500 in pennies and move along.

and "acts of violence"??? that is a reach

“I was just shocked, shocked,” Dobs told the paper. "We thought he was going to sign our banner -- we were happy to see him -- and he ripped it out of our hands."
Was it affixed to the stadium, or were they holding it?

also this from BoA stadium's website - "No banners or flags expressing support of visiting teams may be affixed to or displayed on any surface." the butthurt is purely from the cheesehead who paid someone $500 to make a crappy sign.
Does anyone have a cache of that page prior to Sunday to see if that message was there before this incident?

Henry Anderson... torn ACL. One of the bright spots on the Colts defense. FML!

In the last month the Browns only have 1 receiver who has more than 50 yards in a game receiving (Benjamin).

Thinking this may finally be the year they draft a WR lol

In the last month the Browns only have 1 receiver who has more than 50 yards in a game receiving (Benjamin).

Thinking this may finally be the year they draft a WR lol

You're crazy. There will be 3 or 4 washed up vets looking for a job this off season. We'll sign one for top dollar and brag about how much of a steal he was and then he'll miss majority of the season, standing in line for his AARP card.

Dion Lewis, torn ACL, out for the year.

Dion Lewis, torn ACL, out for the year.
Didn't that same injury cost him his season a year or so ago with Cleveland? Or was that a different Lewis?

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

Didn't that same injury cost him his season a year or so ago with Cleveland? Or was that a different Lewis?

Looks like he fractured his tibula in 2013 but I didn't see a team

Looks like he fractured his tibula in 2013 but I didn't see a team
I think it was preseason with Cleveland. If I remember correctly he was having a hell of a preseason, then got hurt.

Reports coming out that the Niners plan to trade Kaepernick or release him by April 1 if they can't find a suitor. Report said he's played his final game as a 49er.

The locker room has been toxic and he's had major issues with Baalke and York

Reports coming out that the Niners plan to trade Kaepernick or release him by April 1 if they can't find a suitor. Report said he's played his final game as a 49er.

The locker room has been toxic and he's had major issues with Baalke and York

Amazing how they traded Smith and kept him. Not that Smith is a prize or anything, but they were so high on Kap.

Amazing how they traded Smith and kept him. Not that Smith is a prize or anything, but they were so high on Kap.
Philly could be a really good landing spot for him.

Smith will never do anything. He's been a bust for years IMO.

I didn't mind Kaep taking over but since his payday, he's been more interested in fashion than football. Some games he looks really good (see Minnesota game) and the others he looks like total crap (see the rest of the games this year.)

The article I read said there's been a major locker room split and he's the cause

I didn't mind Kaep taking over but since his payday, he's been more interested in fashion than football. Some games he looks really good (see Minnesota game) and the others he looks like total crap (see the rest of the games this year.)

The article I read said there's been a major locker room split and he's the cause

If you can't control your locker room then it's over. Look at Gino Smith and RGIII.

If you can't control your locker room then it's over. Look at Gino Smith and RGIII.

Agreed. If he's been a bad team mate, get him off the team. The Niners were smart when they added in that clause in his contract

Kap is an athlete not a QB. Some team will make the mistake of making him their starter next year.

Rex making IK Enemkpali a captain for the Jets game. He made Incognito, Clay and Carpenter captains for the Miami game. Stupid or good gamesmanship?

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

New coach, coordinator, terrible D. Prior to his benching he had similar numbers has Cam.

Rex making IK Enemkpali a captain for the Jets game. He made Incognito, Clay and Carpenter captains for the Miami game. Stupid or good gamesmanship?

I think it's gamesmanship and is typical Rex

Rex is a boob! With a foot problem :)

Floyd looked to be in serious pain. Seemed like where he was holding his arm maybe a torn bicep or something? I really have no idea.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back