Grandura Shafts Review Thread

Stephanie Smith just posted a video on Instagram with her new Grandura shaft. Word is getting out!

Stephanie Smith just posted a video on Instagram with her new Grandura shaft. Word is getting out!

From what we are hearing from a couple of tour trailers, it is just the beginning too.

From what we are hearing from a couple of tour trailers, it is just the beginning too.
This is cool as hell to read, I really hope they start catching on, and I truly think they will.
Fair enough. I'll have my guy contact your guy.
Your peeps call my peeps.

their fitting system says 550TS but the 550s or even a 590s?
Pm me your address and you'll have a 550 coming at you. You'd just need to remove the Srixon adapter and put on your own

What is the price point on these? Did I miss it?

I'd go with the 550 my good man. The 590 is a solid offering but I think you'd have more fun with 550. If you like hang time then this is the shaft for you.

thanks for for the heads up.

Pm me your address and you'll have a 550 coming at you. You'd just need to remove the Srixon adapter and put on your own

thanks..PM on the way.

Haven't played much golf with the weather being junk and season winding down but its supposed to be 70 tomorrow which is freaking incredible! Looks like I'll get one more round in with the 550 and I absolutely can't wait to hit it again! Ill report back with how I make out, hopefully not too rusty lol

I spent some time on the range today with my GBB and 590 combo. I was working on my swing and weight transfer and found this combo to be effortless. I've been seeing good launch with this and a ball that seems to hang in the air. It actually fun to see and even better to hit. I have not had to worry about the club lagging or racing out in front. It seems to have a low amount of torque. And seems to play lighter than I would expect. But still maintains that stiffness I like.

3 rounds coming up in next 5 days so I'll plenty to say.

I spent some time on the range today with my GBB and 590 combo. I was working on my swing and weight transfer and found this combo to be effortless. I've been seeing good launch with this and a ball that seems to hang in the air. It actually fun to see and even better to hit. I have not had to worry about the club lagging or racing out in front. It seems to have a low amount of torque. And seems to play lighter than I would expect. But still maintains that stiffness I like.

3 rounds coming up in next 5 days so I'll plenty to say.

Definitely interested in your thoughts after the 3 rounds. What set up you playing driver wise?

I've been going through the online fitting tool and as much as I want to get a 590 after all the reviews here it keeps spitting out the 530 for me. I'm currently playing the Aldila tour green 65X and getting a good mid-mid high ball flight. Which is an improvement for me. I put in the specs for that shaft and said that I wanted to go a little higher launch and it's recommending the 530. I am seeing a lot of feedback on the 590 as of late, anyone out there with the 530?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've been going through the online fitting tool and as much as I want to get a 590 after all the reviews here it keeps spitting out the 530 for me. I'm currently playing the Aldila tour green 65X and getting a good mid-mid high ball flight. Which is an improvement for me. I put in the specs for that shaft and said that I wanted to go a little higher launch and it's recommending the 530. I am seeing a lot of feedback on the 590 as of late, anyone out there with the 530?

Having played with you, and having seen how damn high you hit the ball off the tee, it makes sense that you're getting the 530 as opposed to the 590 imo dude.

I have to agree with James, you're launch is high and the 530 should give you what you want.

Having played with you, and having seen how damn high you hit the ball off the tee, it makes sense that you're getting the 530 as opposed to the 590 imo dude.

I have to agree with James, you're launch is high and the 530 should give you what you want.

Thank you gentleman. I'm going to get back on a monitor with the 65x to see actual numbers. But boy oh boy I want to swing one of these so bad.

Thank you gentleman. I'm going to get back on a monitor with the 65x to see actual numbers. But boy oh boy I want to swing one of these so bad.

We should play soon, maybe a week fro today at PGA village. Pm me if interested

Well I played like poo today but I wasn't expecting too much from being rusty, however the 550 I'm playing was just as sweet as I remember it being. It launches beautifully for me and even tho I have seen it before, I found myself on multiple occasions saying "damn that was a bomb" lol I've never once since I've had it thought that it wasn't holding up or that I wish I could get more out of it, it flat out does what I want it to. Grandura has impressed me from the start and I'm so so happy that they didn't disappoint. I'm hoping to get out another time or two but if not I'll end this season extremely happy and excited knowing next season I'll have a weapon in my bag and a setup that'll do great things for me. I still definitely want to try it in a gbb or m1 or one of the new offerings but the 815 is still a great head for me. Just want to thank JB, THP, Grandura and such for allowing me test it, I loved it and I'm a loyal customer that's for sure. Ill be the first in line to see what they'll be doing down the road!

I haven't touched the 550, or any other club for that matter, for a few weeks (work and other things), but plan to get out this weekend and, at least hit some balls. I'm wondering if there will be any surprises, having not hit anything in a while.

Anyone know where I can scare up prep instructions? I want to throw the MyFly 8 adapter on this thing and start rocking it.

Anyone know where I can scare up prep instructions? I want to throw the MyFly 8 adapter on this thing and start rocking it.

What type of instructions are you looking for?

What type of instructions are you looking for?

I just need to know if there are any tipping requirements. I am assuming no but just wanted to make sure.

Finally got my adapter in and installed on the 550. Plan to get some swings in on the range with it tomorrow.

Fuoresti, my fitter didn't do anything special that I noticed when he installed the adapter.

Back