Week 14 - THP Fantasy Football Leagues

I think if my calculations are correct this weeks win puts me in the 2 seed in League 4.

Also we have a win and get in situation with ODB vs Eli tonight. If ODB scores more than Eli he's in, if not he's out. Should be a good one.

I think if my calculations are correct this weeks win puts me in the 2 seed in League 4.

Also we have a win and get in situation with ODB vs Eli tonight. If ODB scores more than Eli he's in, if not he's out. Should be a good one.

I'm limping into the playoffs after losing to the last place team. I think I'll be the 3 seed with points scored.

Should be a good battle with you next week.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rawls is done. That blows

This injury kills me in another league, where Blount now becomes my RB2 and if he can't go next week, I have to rely on Melvin Gordon.

I avoided major injuries for the most part most of the season, but the last couple weeks have been brutal.

This injury kills me in another league, where Blount now becomes my RB2 and if he can't go next week, I have to rely on Melvin Gordon.

I avoided major injuries for the most part most of the season, but the last couple weeks have been brutal.

Saddest part for me is Rawls was my #1, after lynch. Spiller is my second best, not sure he's been over 5pts in a two months haha

Dalton available for cheap in league 2!

Not going to lie, the Rawls injury should help me in the playoffs. Lockett is finally getting the use he should, kid is a playmaker, and now he should just get MORE involved.

My team came up huge this week when I needed it, 130.5 points!

Snead laid a turd on the field last night. No way Tye (Giants TE) makes up the 20+ point gap I have remaining.

ETA: Actually meant Cecil Shorts III laid a turd, not Snead.

Last edited:
I'm pretty sure I've got the #3 seed wrapped up in League 3. Cam just has to stay healthy and the Panthers don't rest him for two more weeks.

Snead laid a turd on the field last night. No way Tye (Giants TE) makes up the 20+ point gap I have remaining.

Willie Snead? I thought 15.5 was pretty damn good.

Willie Snead? I thought 15.5 was pretty damn good.
Yep, it is. I misspoke and meant to refer to Cecil Shorts III and his stellar 1 point effort last night. Have them both and rolled with Shorts against New England for some stupid reason.

I need Eli to show off tonight and while showing off, I need him to throw to EVERYONE EXCEPT for ODB.

So who's fate relies on tonight's game?
Tomorrow the final tallies are done and the playoff thread begins.

Are the two division winners the 1st and 2nd seed or is it record based?
I dont remember from years past, but I think its division winners.

Are the two division winners the 1st and 2nd seed or is it record based?
I dont remember from years past, but I think its division winners.

Two division winners should be 1 and 2

I need James to lose for me to make the playoffs. Not gonna happen. Looks like I'll miss the playoffs by 4 points. Total

Mine does... I need the guy in front of me to lose his matchup. He has ODB and his opponent has Eli! Going to be extremely tight.

I am a long ways ahead on the tie breaker, so I am good to go on that note.

More Eli TDs to anyone other than ODB! Me likey.

well, my team self destructed...been a sorry second half of the season. Looking forward to following the playoffs.

Up 9 now, hopefully Landry keeps it going

I don't like long passes to ODB, but I like TDs to anyone other than ODB.

I need James to lose for me to make the playoffs. Not gonna happen. Looks like I'll miss the playoffs by 4 points. Total
I was beyond thrilled I ended up .5 ahead last night with two to go. I really thought I was going to lose it.

Going 9-5 and not making the playoffs is a tough pill to swallow but there's always next year. How Browns of me

Of course I swap out Stills last minute and he catches a TD. Still wouldn't have mattered, but I STINK at this GM thing.

Back