Anthony Taranto Custom Club Work

Not sure I understand the process, is he sandblasting all these pieces or lasering them? Does he clear coat the exposed metal to keep it from oxidizing?

I believe it's some sort of sand blasting. But...I'm not sure he'll expose exactly how he handles his business. tricks of the trade I'm guessing, and he's the best in the industry.

Got lucky this morning and ran into Mr Taranto this morning. He was chipping around, getting ready for his round. Nice guy, friendly. Spoke with him for about 5 minutes, wished him well then went to tee off.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ah the life of a SD resident.

Not sure I understand the process, is he sandblasting all these pieces or lasering them? Does he clear coat the exposed metal to keep it from oxidizing?

From what I understand, he lays the decals on a raw head and sandblasts the head, then removes the decals to show the images.

I believe it's some sort of sand blasting. But...I'm not sure he'll expose exactly how he handles his business. tricks of the trade I'm guessing, and he's the best in the industry.
That is his sole business, etching clubs? How much could he possibly charge. Sorry for the questions, I own an engraving business, doing rotary and laser engraving, as well as sandblasting. I'll have to pick up a used club and give it a go.

That is his sole business, etching clubs? How much could he possibly charge. Sorry for the questions, I own an engraving business, doing rotary and laser engraving, as well as sandblasting. I'll have to pick up a used club and give it a go.

He doesn't charge. He does it for tour pros and special Callaway customers. He is a Callaway employee

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

He works for Callaway so it's all custom work for staff and one off special requests.

He continues to amaze!

His stuff is just stupid good.

How cool would it be to game a Taranto Edition putter!!!

How cool would it be to game a Taranto Edition putter!!!
Don't know if I'd game anything from Anthony. If I was lucky enough, it would be a display only collectable for me.

I would love to put my hands on a set of customs MD3s. Panda etching would be sweet.

Started following him on Instagram. Is work is unreal!

I would love to put my hands on a set of customs MD3s. Panda etching would be sweet.

What he has done to the bottom of putters is pretty cool also. I dream of a putter with the bomb and target on it. Or an IOD logo

IoD Logo would be my wishlist

He sure does some awesome work.
Always looking forward to what he does next.

He sure does some awesome work.
Always looking forward to what he does next.

Yep, he is great to follow on Twitter.

Usa usa usa

How cool would an entire set of AT work be!!!!

Came home from a business trip today, and this was waiting for me. All I can say is WOW. This will never strike a ball. Getting a frame for it this weekend. What a company, unbelievable. Almost eases the pain of missing #TheGrandaddy

b319cd459c9fc712e24da0d73c7e6a02.jpg

Came home from a business trip today, and this was waiting for me. All I can say is WOW. This will never strike a ball. Getting a frame for it this weekend. What a company, unbelievable. Almost eases the pain of missing #TheGrandaddy

b319cd459c9fc712e24da0d73c7e6a02.jpg

The jealously/envy on that one is real! That's incredible dude!

Am I weird if I would play that if I had it? Haha. I'd want to show it off and those MD3's flat out perform!

Am I weird if I would play that if I had it? Haha. I'd want to show it off and those MD3's flat out perform!
I might consider playing it, but I already have 2, 56 and 60. This bad boy is a display only piece. Callaway just continues to knock it out of the Park in my book

That purple looks amazing on that dark finish!!!

Back