2016 Albatross Club is Now Open - THP Community Making A Difference

Sorry for the delay guys, I was out of the office. Everyone has been responded to and all tags have been added and messages sent.

You all are simply amazing!!
Thank you for getting all those tags up quickly, awesome seeing all those paw prints!!!

I'm in again!! Another awesome year coming ahead for THP and its members.

Had a chance to hear some of the 2016 plans for Albatross Club members.

Bar has been raised again, if on the fence get off of it. Trust me.

And don't forget....

#savethepuppies

Thank you CAA_Beat. Very generous of you.

Thank you T2GRN!

The continuation of paying forward is awesome. One of the reasons I love this community

Many thanks to CAA Beat!!!

Great job JB and GG on supporting the animals. So many are neglected so every little bit helps. Also the paw print ACM banner is so cool.

Thank you to the anonymous member who paid for my AC membership! I'll be paying it forward for sure!

You bet I'm in! Since I'm sidelined with a torn rotator cuff internet golf is all I can do right now.

Thank you to whoever paid for my AC membership!

I've been out of town for the last 5 days figuring I'd be getting on this when I returned tomorrow but I just got an email saying rbarthle17 paid for my membership. Thank you Rob!

So excited to see the growth this year already. We have some lofty goals and some huge additions in 2016 and the Albatross Club Members are going to enjoy them.

So excited to see the growth this year already. We have some lofty goals and some huge additions in 2016 and the Albatross Club Members are going to enjoy them.

Money well spent my friend. This place is so much more than just golf. It's a community of good people coming together in all sorts of different aspects of their lives.

I'm excited to be apart of the Albatross club again in 2016 and this great golfing community!

Big thanks to krispyk. I appreciate it!

Money well spent my friend. This place is so much more than just golf. It's a community of good people coming together in all sorts of different aspects of their lives.

Well said RC. It was great meeting you at a THP event this year.

I'm in. Thanks.

Wanted to say thank you to generous person who paid for my 2016 membership anonymously!

It's the Rage! All the cool kids are doing it!

Wanted to say thanks for whomever paid for my Membership this year. Much appreciated!!!

I just got a PM from GolferGal saying that ASN21 aka Manny paid for my 2016 membership! I don't know what I did to deserve this great gift but thank you Manny! This is so awesome!

I just got a PM from GolferGal saying that ASN21 aka Manny paid for my 2016 membership! I don't know what I did to deserve this great gift but thank you Manny! This is so awesome!

Hey! ASN21 paid for mine too?!?! I already knew he was a good guy, then he extends his generosity by joining me up with the AC! Thanks Manny, much appreciated!

Thank you to my brother, TheHeez for picking up my 2016 AC Membership tab! Very much appreciated!

We all know this is more than a golf forum for a LOT of us. It's times like this, the things that we do and the friends (and new family) that I (we) make here that makes this place as awesome as it is! Here's to a GREAT 2016!

Back