Huge Announcement - Regional Rivalry Sponsored By True Temper

That is pretty freaking cool! Well done THP and True Temper

VIP treatment by True Temper. Oh my.

I got one you can rent. We will tell the Mrs when you show up! Not much she can do then!

Sent from my VS990 using Tapatalk
Yes! I love it!

That is an awesome announcement

This sounds like a great event. Hopefully Iowa will get a chance in the regional rivalry and I am lucky enough to get selected for my shot.

Really cool experience for the MVP winners!

Wow how amazing is that!!!

That's a fantastic sponsor tie in! Really gives something for the participants to aim for!

THP is getting serious in here.
MVP treatment like never before.
This is pretty fantastic JB.

Pretty freaking cool to see True Temper sponsoring this!

This is a really cool twist.

The MVP from each of the events will receive a trip courtesy of THP including airfare, hotel and lunch or dinner to Memphis, TN to meet the True Temper team. From there they will see their state of the art technology center learn all about new shafts and then get a ride in the THP Tour Van to their steel manufacturing facility in Armory, Mississippi where they will get a behind the scenes tour of what goes into making the shafts found in most tour players' bags.

#ChangingTheGame!!!!!!!

This is so awesome.

Awesome!

Super cool

Holly Molly this is seriously one heck of a twist and will be a fantastic time. Getting to pick the brains of True Temper and see the steel manufacturing facility will be awesome!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That...is awesome!

Whoa. That's a pretty awesome update. Hoping for another Midwest regional event this year!

Monday bombs being dropped all over by JB. And I thought it might be a slow couple days leading up to the Kentwool singups....Silly Me!!

So so so sick!

This is awesome! I love how THP is incentivizing based not only on performance but on interaction with other THP members - this will lead to some amazing live updates to follow along to. Well done guys!

Major game changer here!

Wow this is awesome! Here's hoping the Regional Rivalry #3 is a little wider ranging (perhaps West Coast vs East Coast!?? :D ) so I can take part!

Very nice!!

Back