Week 10 - THP Fantasy Football Leagues

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Through the half way point and teams are making their run towards the final stretch. 5 regular season weeks to go.

• Admin
4-5 just luck on bye this week. Must win

6-3! Rivers on a Bye and lost Lewis for the season. Plus Latavius Murray is in concussion protocol this week. Should be interesting to see who I put out for this week

Julio Jones is on the block in league 4. I need a RB.

Dropped to 5-4 and 6th overall in league 2. Should've won this week but a few zeros from Floyd and a kicker getting hurt pre-game did me in. Oh well, onwards and upwards!

Looking for a serviceable rb in league 4. Let me know who your looking at and lets make a deal.

2 games back. I have some work to do but really like my squad at this point.

8-1 in League 2 but Freeman's on bye this week, so I'm losing a big chunk of RB points. Going to be tight.

Clay, Ebron and Riddick available in League 1, looking for a WR

Amazing how tight the records are in League 1. Got a big matchup with MPeterson this week.

Did I mention Julio is available in league 4? Btw so is everyone else. Send some offers this week!

Pulled out a big win over Howzat this past week, and took my team to 6-3. Grabbing Langford on a whim a couple of weeks ago really panned out after Forte got hurt. Fitzpatrick being able to play while Palmer was on a bye also helped a ton and Jordan Matthews finally showed up. It was just a good GM week for me, I hope I can continue that trend.

I have Julio on a bye this week which stings a bit but hopefully Matthews can have a repeat performance in Julio's absence.

I am a little nervous about how well Langford played (thrilled, but nervous) because I wonder what that will mean for Forte once he comes back. Here's to hoping I can get another win and go to 7-3!

Sent out a couple offers in L3 this morning. Trying to gear up for the final push now that I've won 5 straight and am in 6th place

Wow, another week back to reality that I do truly suck at FF!!! Oh well, hopefully I can play spoiler for a few teams with playoff goals!!!

In league 7, the tiebreaker has 3 6-3 teams sitting outside of the playoffs, and team Canes going the way of the Broncos in losing his first game of the season.

2b4881d800c48780670f511beb670538.jpg

faec299b0f7bcdd122fe2442bb06dc44.jpg

ugh. I just can't catch a break. my season is over after another huge injury to my team. ironically both of the injuries that killed me were when my players were playing Chicago. That stings a bit, I think my team has it in for me. Haha

Oh well time to play spoiler and who knows maybe some crazy things will happen and I can somehow make the playoffs.

still looking for a QB in L1 would have been easier if Floyd didn't go down but I still have some pieces to move.

Finally the bulk of my bye weeks are behind me! Time to get back on the winning side of things.

Woke up to this.
I get Julio Jones and I give up Starks and Crabtree.

With how my guys have been going the past couple weeks that's a no go for me.

Another week, another blown chance to win. I left 36 additional points on my bench in week 9 and lost by 8.5. Solid.

Woke up to this.
I get Julio Jones and I give up Starks and Crabtree.

With how my guys have been going the past couple weeks that's a no go for me.

Starks is probably the starter in GB. If he wasn't, I'd take that trade. Crabtree can go cold any week and never pick back up. Or he continues to play really well

Amazing how tight the records are in League 1. Got a big matchup with MPeterson this week.

I've got a tough stretch coming up. Donne's Raging Falcoholics, Mike Hunt, and Password is Taco. Three teams that can put up some big points, and if you look at PA in League 1, I've been lucky there so far. Will be a big test.

Sent out a couple offers in L3 this morning. Trying to gear up for the final push now that I've won 5 straight and am in 6th place

What are you looking for? I'm open to trade offers....I don't have any stars, but have some depth, esp. at RB and TE.

What are you looking for? I'm open to trade offers....I don't have any stars, but have some depth, esp. at RB and TE.

I'd like a little better RB corps. I'm willing to package a WR and RB for a definite RB upgrade

I've got Dez, Marshall, Maclin and LaFell at WR. At RB I've got Blount, Hill, Blue and Langford

Back