The Official 2015 NFL Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Floyd looked to be in serious pain. Seemed like where he was holding his arm maybe a torn bicep or something? I really have no idea.
I hope it's nothing serious but at the same time hope they have to throw everything to Woodhead and Stevie now.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

also this from BoA stadium's website - "No banners or flags expressing support of visiting teams may be affixed to or displayed on any surface."

I saw it somewhere else, so I wanted to let folks who might not have known, see the part you left out:

No banners or flags expressing support of visiting teams may be affixed to or displayed on any surface. Hand held signs or posters that are in compliance with the balance of this policy are acceptable.

The policy, in its entirety, can be found here:

http://www.panthers.com/stadium/policies-information/banner-policy.html

Goodbye Fantasy Football season

Andrew Luck out 2-6 weeks with a lacerated kidney and partial abdomen tear

that makes 2 guys in 2 weeks Ive lost to kidney injuries

FML! Andrew Luck to miss 2-6 weeks. No timetable for return, but will not require surgery.

Torn abdominal muscle and laceration to his kidney.

What are the odds on that?!?!

Smells kind of fishy here. A mystery rib issue that he may or may not have had for a few weeks (and he wouldn't comment on); and now he'll be out after beating the Broncos (and his predecessor) with a lacerated kidney and partial abdominal tear?

So did the rib issue lead to the kidney and abdomen tears?

I have one team where I've already lost:
Arian Foster
Keenan Allen
Dion Lewis
Andrew Luck

Quit complaining, you still have Hoyer and he is doing just fine. :alien: I would be happy to trade you Fitzpatrick if you would like?

Quit complaining, you still have Hoyer and he is doing just fine. :alien: I would be happy to trade you Fitzpatrick if you would like?

Or I could trade you Eli or Tyrod!

I should have kept hassleback

6-10 winning the AFC South this year? C'mon Texans!

6-10 winning the AFC South this year? C'mon Texans!

I was thinking the same thing. This Luck injury is setting us up to sneak in and steal the division.

Henry Anderson... torn ACL. One of the bright spots on the Colts defense. FML!

Come December 6 we might be finding out which team has the best practice squad.

First time in a LONG time I am not exited for the Lions game Sunday...
That says a lot and its a pathetic message about me and the team I root for!

First time in a LONG time I am not exited for the Lions game Sunday...
That says a lot and its a pathetic message about me and the team I root for!

Dude I've given up. I won't be watching either, instead I'll be watching my son play flag football. Way more exciting.

FML! Andrew Luck to miss 2-6 weeks. No timetable for return, but will not require surgery.

Torn abdominal muscle and laceration to his kidney.

You can have Brandon Weeden or Matty Cassel from the Cowboys for a hot dog and a beer I'd guess?!

Collin Kaep's agent on line 1??

Interesting, but not super surprising:

Interesting, but not super surprising:

Hmm, I think that gives me 4 or 5 starting backs in FF. That and a cup of coffee will get you 3-6 :)

I was thinking the same thing. This Luck injury is setting us up to sneak in and steal the division.

As a Colts fan... I think we will still win the division. However, I would love for another team to win that division so that we can get a much better draft pick!

Demaryius Thomas has 61 catches this year already....and only 1 TD...thats crazy

As a Colts fan... I think we will still win the division. However, I would love for another team to win that division so that we can get a much better draft pick!
We could get 53 THPers and win that division...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back