How many rounds in a row can you birdie at least one hole?

Streak ended on Thursday.

How many rounds in a row can you birdie at least one hole?

So far 2. Birdied back to back holes on Wednesday and today drained a ten footer.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

At 1 round. Two birdies today. Lets see if I can keep it going tomorrow.

Back to zero, few decent chances but unable to capitalize.

On 4 multiple birdie rounds.

12 for 12 now this year

Back to zero. No birdies today. Had a few chances but was no where near making them.

Up to 2. We'll see if there are any rounds left in the year around here. Might end this year on 2.

2 yesterday and 2 more today so I think I am up to 8 or 9.

Three in a row... I probably just jinxed myself now!

Back to one.

Reset to 0. I had 4 looks yesterday that I could t convert. Burned some edges, but just couldn't get them to drop.

Two birdies today. Up to one round.
Won't be long before I am back to zero, but I enjoy being in this thread when it happens!

Up to 3 rounds now with 2 birdies today.

Got a kick in birdie today - 2" from the hole.
Makes two rounds.
It won't last....

And another today, on #17. That is three rounds in a row!

Haven't had a birdie in 4 rounds but I'm still scoring in my normal range, so maybe a breakout round is coming around the corner!

Up to 6 (I think) after 2 birds today. Definitely my longest streak ever

One today. Count begins.

Only one legit look at birdie today on #15 and didn't make it. Still at zero after the last four rounds.

Thought the streak was over today with my severe lack of ball striking prowess. Then somehow put together 2 straight well hit balls on 17 and drained a 3.5 footer to extend the streak to 10.

Had a birdie every round I played this year!

That's 3 rounds, with 1,3, and 1 birdies (scores 80,79,74 - I improved as the year went on! LMAO)

Worst round of the last two months. But..... Two birdies!! Streak is now at 4 rounds!

Back