Peter Millar adds G/Fore

obedt

Reaction score
Handicap
Creciendo
Just got this via email:

Gfore-Acquisition-Email_SM_V5_02.jpg

JB, I know you're a Peter Millar fan. Time to get you into their high-tops that look like bowling shoes? Or maybe the sweet new shoes Bubba has with the modest G4 logo barely visible

bubba-watson-gfore-high-tops.jpg

SM181501HT-SNOW-SIDE.jpg

Peter Millar adds G/Fore

I'm a big Millar fan as well but those G4 shoes are the worst I have ever seen

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ironic part is that Phil Mickelson is also wearing G/Fore shoes and most of the general public has no idea.

I bought some Gallivanter shoes over the winter, looking forward to seeing how they work out to me this spring.

Agree with Scarnici! I like Peter Millar clothing because they mix classic style with high quality materials. The G4 shoes look silly - as a Peter Millar item.

Ironic part is that Phil Mickelson is also wearing G/Fore shoes and most of the general public has no idea.

I bought some Gallivanter shoes over the winter, looking forward to seeing how they work out to me this spring.

Yeah, but those actually look good. I was going for the more uhhh eccentric designs.

thats because he doesnt wear the ones with the giant G4 billboard on the side of them

No chance I ever wear shoes with a humongous G4 on them.

Those look like a weird wrestling shoe

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think it's a great addition, but holy cow are those shoes ugly, does that mean we see Bubba in Millar gear in the future or Sneds in Gfore shoes?

These are outside what I usually go with, but I really like them.

GFore-Longwing-Gallivanter-100.jpg

The Gallivanter line does have some sweet designs.

Not sure about this.Classic looks versus some silly looking wrestling boots with cleats.If the same sales rep sells both successfully thats a hell of a selling job.

Has anyone tried these on at all? Do they fit true to size in others? i.e. Puma?

Has anyone tried these on at all? Do they fit true to size in others? i.e. Puma?

I have a pair of the Gallivanter shoes, went with the same size I wear in Nike and was fine with that.

Back