It is a Grandaddy of a morning (thank you's and ugly video to follow)

tequila4kapp

Tom Watson called to say “Hi”
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
USGA 13.5
Upon reflection, this deserves its own thread.

Wow, what a way to start the day. It really was crazy hectic, I was half asleep and I was triple tasking when I looked at my phone. Yes, that's how purty I look in the morning (sorry future GD roommate, whoever you are).

Thank you's don't feel satisfactory, still I must:

PhillyV - His first official act as Assistant Captain was to help me post the video. Yes, I was that frazzled. I struggled with my first Captaincy responsibility and he was right there to steady the ship. Thank you.

THP & Callaway - Thank you for making this event available to everyday regular hackers. And thank you for entrusting me with the responsibility of leading this team. I can't really express the mix of emotions going on this morning. Thank you.

To everyone who has sent me private messages and texts - your kind words, words of encouragement and offers of help from prior participants mean the world. Thank you.

As I said, the second I woke up I realized I was looking at a penalty for paying a bill late and was scrambling to deal with it. My daughter was pestering me to check email to see if there was a school thing today. I was fumbling with my phone trying to multi-task when I saw a bunch of activity. I think I said something like “NO WAY!” Then I immediately thought “video”.

This video is embarrassing. I look ridiculous. But if this event is going to be about having fun then it’s only right to have it start with laughs at my expense. (Do not hate me because I’m beautiful :act-up:)

https://m.youtube.com/watch?feature=youtu.be&v=RKPSxrrZ1h8

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Congrats again man. Cannot wait for you and Philly to lead the charge in bringing the title belt back to THP!

You will do great!!!! Congrats again.

This is just the beginning buddy. Cherish this feeling, remember what it was like on the other end of things and youll rock this. Cant wait to take this journey with you and Team THP

That’s awesome! “I’ll explain it to you later”

You and Philly are going to rock this. Congrats Frank!

Sent from my LG-H872 using Tapatalk

T4K, I couldn’t help but chuckle a bit. Roommate? As Finley once said, “we’re flying you across the country, fitting you for 14 clubs, putting you up in a hotel, and taking care of your rounds on one of the most exclusive golf courses in the country. What makes you think you’d have a roommate?”

It is only just the beginning, Frank. Love the t-shirt too.

Congrats again Captain! You're going to do great.

I hope Frank gets the hang of these videos, or at least throws on some pants hehe

That’s awesome! “I’ll explain it to you later”
On the drive to school she said "Jeesh dad, you were so excited you acted like you won the lottery." I said "I did. I won the golf lottery."

Congrats man. Can’t wait to see you rock it this year.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Congrats! Very happy for you. A great selection was made. Good luck and bring home that belt!

That hair!!! Love it! Congrats Frank.

Congrats again Frank! I know you'll rock as the Captain! With Philly V by your side, you two and your squad will be an unstoppable force to deal with for the ZooCrew!

Congrats Frank!

Incredibly happy for you T4K! This is what makes THP great.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Thats awesome Frank! Best of luck leading your team to glorious victory .. :D

You will bring a lot to this event, congratulations again. I can't wait to see what's next!

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Congrats buddy!

Love the video T4K. That is about as offguard as someone gets.

Congrats! Going to need to change your forum name to tequila4captain now!

Congrats man

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

On the drive to school she said "Jeesh dad, you were so excited you acted like you won the lottery." I said "I did. I won the golf lottery."

That's awesome Frank. In your entry you said that you will do everything in your power to make sure the event returns in 2019. Huge responsibility but I'm sure Team THP has the right guy for the job. Hope you enjoy the ride!

Awesome on you brother. I'm digging how things are starting to shape up, getting excited already... it's sooo far away though =(

Back