Official Equipment Pondering Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just can't get over how good the Apex Pro 16's felt. They have thrown a wrench in my Grandaddy ponder plans

Go with what makes you most confident. I know we all talk about cup face and forgiveness, but if we are bringing home that belt go with what suits your eye and makes you think you will be able to execute the shots.

Went to Golfsmith today to pick up some stuff and hit a bunch of the new drivers. All three of the TM drivers get a solid meh based on today, but other than the R1, I've never really got along with the TM stuff. The Callaway and Cobra sticks felt really nice. First blush isn't everything but I could see spending some more time with either of their offerings. I even hit a G30 to make sure that I wasn't crazy.

Now... Hidden in the demo driver rack was a 12˚ Mini 1.5 from Callaway. Now that was a fun club to hit. I could definitely see bagging one of those... Just have no idea where it would go in the bag. Hit some nice high bombs with it, which I did not expect in the 12˚. Hawkponder activated.

3 things are heavily on my ponder list:

1. A good push cart to help my weight loss
2. New bag to go on said cart
3. Rangefinder or GPS. Played with both and really like them both

3 things are heavily on my ponder list:

1. A good push cart to help my weight loss
2. New bag to go on said cart
3. Rangefinder or GPS. Played with both and really like them both
Ever thought of or considered an Alphard DUO? I know where you can get a like new one at Black Friday prices!

Ever thought of or considered an Alphard DUO? I know where you can get a like new one at Black Friday prices!

I looked at them but I didn't like the all in one deal.

I might have some XHot Pro's on the market over the winter, not sure how soon though as I need to get a fitting first.

I hit the XR Pros today... yeah those sticks are still out of my league :)

To be honest, I shouldn't be pondering ANYTHING. I opted not to go for a fitting this year, as I learned over the past month that I'm going to have $3k in unanticipated expenses for all the music programs my daughter is in. Her education and experience comes before my attempts to go from a 95+ golfer to a 90+ golfer through the magic of new sticks!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I hit the XR Pros today... yeah those sticks are still out of my league :)

To be honest, I shouldn't be pondering ANYTHING. I opted not to go for a fitting this year, as I learned over the past month that I'm going to have $3k in unanticipated expenses for all the music programs my daughter is in. Her education and experience comes before my attempts to go from a 95+ golfer to a 90+ golfer through the magic of new sticks!

Ouch! What happened to bake sales?? Lol completely understand and agree though. I'm hoping to find my fit and a nice set of used sticks

Man I should not have started to look into Piretti's...

Recently purchased the discounted AeroBurner driver and 5-wood. Wow! Love them so much I'm pondering the 7-wood and a 4 and 5-rescue.

Pondering a Grandura, just no idea which one would be best for my neurotic Driver swing.

Man I should not have started to look into Piretti's...

Rolled the new Savona (#7 style) and Matera and they were both nice. Then I rolled a flow neck "tour only" and almost walked out of the store with it until I saw the $799 price tag!

Rolled the new Savona (#7 style) and Matera and they were both nice. Then I rolled a flow neck "tour only" and almost walked out of the store with it until I saw the $799 price tag!

Do it anyway!
a7baf0b7363cdb346a4338f7aae2fd7a.jpg

$799 that's a deal! The tour only ones that I have seen that I wanted were over $1k haha

$799 that's a deal! The tour only ones that I have seen that I wanted were over $1k haha
I may know a guy that can do better ;)

Look above ;)
Do it anyway!
a7baf0b7363cdb346a4338f7aae2fd7a.jpg
If I recall you got a real deal on that one ;)

Back.png

why are you $1k?!?

I may know a guy that can do better ;)

Look above ;)

If I recall you got a real deal on that one ;)

Let me know if trades are something you are interested in haha

I just can't get this off my mind now

Sent from my Verizon iPhone using Tapatalk

The one I rolled look something like this. Had a nice light chocolate bronze type color. It was gorgeous.

eec1035881e21a4e66d32f0c2c713199.jpg

Alright, time for a new stand bag. I love my Bertha stand bag but im tired of the leg droop getting caught in my pants and hitting my legs when walking for my rounds.

Alright, time for a new stand bag. I love my Bertha stand bag but im tired of the leg droop getting caught in my pants and hitting my legs when walking for my rounds.

Im a huge fan of the nexus stand bags

Do not need, but want one of these...
1509-alda.jpg

Also still hawkpondering a Bertha Mini 1.5.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back