The Official Rant of the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
So you and PhillyV basically couldn't see each other for god knows how long now????

Love at first sight.....for the birds. :act-up:

I'm still not understanding all this? I thought Phil looked like Clay Matthews? You mean, HE DOESNT?!?!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm still not understanding all this? I thought Phil looked like Clay Matthews? You mean, HE DOESNT?!?!

Clay Matthews?
Why not just pick the band Hanson?

Just remember when you see Philly V for the first time, he has a big heart. :act-up:

So you and PhillyV basically couldn't see each other for god knows how long now????

Love at first sight.....for the birds. :act-up:

Haha I said the same thing to her in the car today. "I'm not sure I want you getting glasses" lol

Clay Matthews?
Why not just pick the band Hanson?

Clay's arms are the size of the entire Hanson family lol that's why

He absolutely does.

Without the muscles, hair, skin tone, good eyesight, and bravery.

Yep, he's just like Clay.

He absolutely does.

Without the muscles, hair, skin tone, good eyesight, and bravery.

Yep, he's just like Clay.
Sounds like he's still got the cash. Isn't that what most woman want anyways? LOL

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

Sounds like he's still got the cash. Isn't that what most woman want anyways? LOL

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

Not mine. If that was the case she'd be long gone

I'm leaning more towards Vinn Diesel

Broke down and got an eye exam after realizing; I can't see. The optometrist basically told me he doesn't know how I've been functioning with how bad my vision is. Looks like I'll be 4 eyes now as he strongly suggested I wear them all the time. Getting old is for the birds.

Don't feel so bad. When I got my first eye exam after years of not caring, I was asked if I drove myself to my appointment.

It is almost 8pm and the kids still don't have their homework done. Not happy.

It is almost 8pm and the kids still don't have their homework done. Not happy.

Its 11pm here and my 3 year old is still wide awake watching Jursassic World.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Played horrible today and started getting hairline cracks on M1 head

Its 11pm here and my 3 year old is still wide awake watching Jursassic World.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
I know that feeling. My wife let my 8 year old watch the original uncut movie the fog for 20 minutes two nights ago. Big mistake. She slept in our room that night, lol. She was debating letting our son watch Jurrasic World last night (he's 4), I said, uhm, no. Didn't want a repeat of the night before. He can't even watch scooby doo without freaking out, so what would mega sized dinosaurs do to him, lol.

Post via Taptalk

That bites.
Yeah I agree. I'm sure TM will take care of it for you considering it's their newest wood out. Wondering if it's it's a one off or manufacturing flaw...

Post via Taptalk

Im going to say this exactly one time.
Im so ****ing tired of the anger and nonsense by some. Im not pointing fingers, not holding anybody higher than any standard and certainly not going to let it continue.

If you are coming on THP to do nothing but be miserable, stop it. And I dont want to hear the martyr card here either. Thousands of people have fun every single day. The same dozen or 2 dont need to try and bring everything down. Want to have fun and be a part of this forum and community in any capacity? Have at it, we would love to have you. Dont? Thats okay too, on Windows the X is on the top right. On Mac, the red dot is on the top left.

So tired of all the nonsense and I said before and will say again, it wont continue. There are too many wonderful people here that want to talk golf, be part of this community and have a good time. The whoa is me **** needs to stop now. The talking out of both sides of the mouth needs to stop now. The constant bitching behind the scenes every two seconds needs to stop now. Remember where your cohorts came from...THIS PLACE and stop with the misery loves company.

Each and every one of you I believe has the good in them. The whole "World is out to get me" song and dance is so tiring.

54298022.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back