Official Equipment Pondering Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Center shafted putters

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thinking its time to upgrade the bobby jones hybo (continued old tec theme).

Not a big hybo guy but a decent sized gap between Heavenwood and 5I, I liked the X2hot "back in the day", anything more recent thats easy to hit like that one?

XXIO 441.

XXIO 443.

Slight fify on my name

Pretty sure i Dont like hybos that much

Now if I hit it big in vegas I'll be making it rain XXIO clubs

Thinking its time to upgrade the bobby jones hybo (continued old tec theme).

Not a big hybo guy but a decent sized gap between Heavenwood and 5I, I liked the X2hot "back in the day", anything more recent thats easy to hit like that one?
You can have my XR's in a month.
I've got my eye on you!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
You know where to find me hahahha

There's a copper plated Bettinardi on the bay right now that I think I really, really need.

well that was easy

I should not have done it, but I did. I tested out the D200. Dang thing is freaking light! And I was consistently getting 200+ yards carry, which never happens for me (then again, it's at the store so ...). Swing speed up around 94-95 so I was getting more club head speed than I usually do, so maybe it's believable.

Dang, so now I've got to ponder a D200.

You should get one. It really is a blast, plus it goes well with your irons.

For today's ponder:

1) Srixon Z 945 irons (always)
2) Callaway MD3 Matte Black 60*
3) Dynamic Gold s400 Onyx black wedge shafts
4) Callaway UTX Acid green grips

And of course this is constantly changing! Man I love it!

For today's ponder:

1) Srixon Z 945 irons (always)
2) Callaway MD3 Matte Black 60*
3) Dynamic Gold s400 Onyx black wedge shafts
4) Callaway UTX Acid green grips

And of course this is constantly changing! Man I love it!
Im surprised i havent seen you ponder the TopGolf womens driver. Talk about a fairway finder

if I get lucky enough for wonderful things to happen from a certain holiday cheer thread, it's fun to ponder what I could trade in to rock a fun set up next year.

GBB
816 alpha 3 and 5
R15 3 hybrid
4-PW special black irons
52* bent to 51* to go with the 56* gauntlet MD3
#7ch

yea...I could take on the goal of getting to a 5 HC with that.

I am currently trying to keep myself from spending the money on a Cobra Fly Z 3/4w. I figure with the new Cobra stuff coming out the prices will keep falling.

I am currently trying to keep myself from spending the money on a Cobra Fly Z 3/4w. I figure with the new Cobra stuff coming out the prices will keep falling.

this is the wrong place if you want people to convince you not to buy clubs

I don't think there is a driver out there that I hit better...they wouldn't let me take that beast! Talk about dropping bombs!

Wilson Staff 8802 putter. Just so gorgeous. Probably won't be the gamer, but really wanting to add an 8802 to the man cave.

Wilson Staff 8802 putter. Just so gorgeous. Probably won't be the gamer, but really wanting to add an 8802 to the man cave.
This is a beautiful putter.... Fun to roll, but i agree i wouldn't be playing it everyday.

Welp....CPO has the Big T blade in stock in Like New Condition.....add a SS 3.0 Slim or buy one and do it myself?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back