Ohio, Indiana & Surrounding Area chat thread

If anyone close to Indianapolis is interested, going to be playing Purgatory Golf course on Sunday. Right now it is a friend and myself that are playing and would love to have a couple more join us. Course normally runs for $75 on the weekends, but we will be able to play for $30.

Asked a few in Indy to play, but apparently Peyton Manning is coming to town and everyone is going to the game. :)

I might be your huckleberry what time?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Playing 11:45 am at Big Met. GolfNow hot deal, for $10 or $12 I think. Still 1 spot left
Well it was still there so I will see you at 11:45.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Well it was still there so I will see you at 11:45.

You should be able to get all 9 holes in before dark lol

You should be able to get all 9 holes in before dark lol
Lol! I was just thinking that but haven't played there in a while so what the heck haha

Nothing wrong with some cheap Big Met. Better than work.

Cool leaving in a few.

Just got here.

Got done in little over 4 hours so could have been worse. The golf was a bit rough but was fun, no roll out on most of the drives though.

Any interest in playing big met Sunday. $12 for 18 w/cart on golf now at 10:15 or 11:00 but there is no option to book it as a single so I want to see if anyone wants to play and I will go ahead and book it then. $10 for tomorrow as well but I am probably the only weird person who will actually be willing to play tomorrow.

Was able to grab the 11am time as a single, still one spot left.

What's the earliest in the year that I'd want to travel to play golf in southern Kentucky (specifically Franklin)?

What's the earliest in the year that I'd want to travel to play golf in southern Kentucky (specifically Franklin)?

I would think it should actually be decent in late March or early April down there

I would think it should actually be decent in late March or early April down there

Gonna be real soggy that time of year but temps should be decent

I have played in Louisville as early as late Jan to early Feb several times over the last decade. It can be hit or miss that time of year but is playable. I would think you could play in Franklin around the same time.

Gonna be real soggy that time of year but temps should be decent

I have played in Louisville as early as late Jan to early Feb several times over the last decade. It can be hit or miss that time of year but is playable. I would think you could play in Franklin around the same time.

Thanks guys! Just booked my plane tickets (Apr 7: Newark-Nashville, Apr 12: Atlanta-Newark)

61 friday
My morning is open
Just sayin

61 friday
My morning is open
Just sayin

Damn wife has to work for Black Friday. Let me see what I can do

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ohio, indiana, Kentucky Area chat thread

Ohio, indiana, Kentucky Area chat thread

Oops wrong thread

I'm at the in laws next Wed-Sat for Thanksgiving. But the clubs will be traveling with me. If it's 61 out on Friday, I'm golfing 18 for sure, maybe even start early and get in 36.

Back