Drive 400 Distance Program: Awesome golf/life fitness program, check it out!

SpartanLife

Reaction score
Wanted to spread the word on this fitness program. Creator is an athlete turned long driver/coach and it has been amazing value for me getting into shape and improving distance. I already was in ok shape and hit it far (115 mph speed), but have gotten considerably longer using this and just look and feel better.

It tells you day by day the workouts you should be doing, and you can tell it has been researched and crafted extremely well.

Here's the site to check it out: https://www.puredistancegolf.com/drive400/

Looking at the website it is hard not to be intrigued. Can you share more info about the program? For that amount of money if it really does help your game that is a bargain.

I agree with mancest. Looked at it about an hour ago and was still thinking about the low price. Please tell us more.

$25 doesn't seem too bad, but definitely need more info, especially on the mobile/phone side.

Hi guys,

My name is Rob Harrand, I'm the founder of Pure Distance Golf and the Drive 400 Swing-Speed Program. I'm trying to join various Golf forums around the web, to help answer any questions about the program. The basic overview is all on the website - puredistancegolf.com/drive400 but I'm totally happy to answer any specific questions anyone has, so feel free to start it off.

Thanks, I'm looking forward to helping you out as best I can.

Cheers.

Rob.

Sorry, would like to delete this post but unsure how. Learning! Bear with me.

Last edited:
$25 doesn't seem too bad, but definitely need more info, especially on the mobile/phone side.

Hi, quick question...

I'm definitely one of those people who really does want to deliver the best program/product/website possible, so if you wouldn't mind, please let me know what other information you'd like to see on the website.

Also, when you say "mobile/phone side", are you seeing less information on the mobile than the desktop? Sorry, I'm a little confused.

Appreciate it, thanks.

Rob.

I’m super intrigued by this

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I’m super intrigued by this

Me too. I'm thinking this might work with my new found desire to get longer and stronger.

Hey Rob! Wanna come up to Pismo next weekend to demonstrate? :D Kidding.

Last edited:
Will stalk this thread to see if anyone end up using this.

Alright, I bit. I know most things that sound to good to be true usually are, but for $25 and my desperation for more speed I'm willing to give it a go.

I'll let you know how it goes.

Alright, I bit. I know most things that sound to good to be true usually are, but for $25 and my desperation for more speed I'm willing to give it a go.

I'll let you know how it goes.
Thanks for taking the plunge.

And the best thing is people of any level can start this and it will suit them and as they progress they can ramp up to increasingly challenge themselves and improve their body function

Thanks for giving it a shot! I think you'll find something in there that is useful, haha. I tried to really load it up with as much quality content as possible, without making it confusing. Let me know if you have any questions!

Good luck!

Rob.

I spent the last couple days redoing the website and providing more information. It's tough to do without things getting too long and drawn out but let me know if the program makes more sense to you now.

Thanks for the feedback.

Rob.

I'm giving this a try. Now that I have a swing speed average from my driver fitting. I will give it a month to see if I increase the swing speed as I won't have access to a monitor until then.
I have been doing this for a week now and I feel like I have a greater range of motion. And if nothing else my smash factor was averaging 1.49 with a couple as high as 1.52. Which is up from my last fitting.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

At the end of last golf season (Aug-Sept) in the mountains I began working on core/swing drills on my own. These drills were mixed in with my regular workouts such as woodchoppers, which done both sides can be modified to mimic the takeaway and follow through. I saw noticeable results just from those, including better flexibility and longer off the tee.

Reading about a regimen founded on these principles is very exciting to me. Signed up and can’t wait to get started!

I’ve got to bump this back up to the top. Solid range session today but the most surprising part was club distances. SW used to be less than 100 full swing, today it was 115-118. 7i was 170 club but was consistently hitting it 180-185. Most impressive was my 4H. Normally a 210 club, but was consistently hitting it 228-230ish. If I didn’t have a buddy’s Bushnell to confirm I wouldn’t have believed it.

This is literally after two swing sessions, TWO. I feel like my range of motion is 10x what it was, swing doesn’t feel that much different but what I’m seeing and the gun doesn’t lie.

I encourage anyone to try it, take a leap and see for yourself.

Back