2016 THP Club Clash - The Gold Standard In Club Testing Sponsored By Evolve Golf

These courses are spectacular!
(From the recon I did)

Might have to work on something...
Sorry if it has been discussed but is Orlando the best airport to fly into?

No sir, but it is an option. The best would be Daytona Beach, but its small.
Followed by Jacksonville which is large.
Then Sanford which is very small.
Then Orlando.

Orlando airport will be about 1.5 hours to the resort.

(From the recon I did)

This resort is smack in the middle of Orlando and Jacksonville. Sanford is your closet airport but flights would be limited.

(From the recon I did)

CJ asking about airports? Weird.

Jacksonville, Orlando, Daytona buddy.

This resort is smack in the middle of Orlando and Jacksonville. Sanford is your closet airport but flights would be limited.

Depends where you are! I've got two flights a week to Sanford

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sounds amazing!!

Like the "orginal outing" had a baby and it grew up to be a superstar!

I was told just now that the course is normally "absolutely perfect" during the time we are there.

I was told just now that the course is normally "absolutely perfect" during the time we are there.
They are always in great shape but perfect sounds amazing!

Salt in the wound. This was the event I was most looking forward to from what has been announced for 2016.

Is it dec 1 and 2 yet

T0AD and I were taking last night about how incredible this one is going to be. I didn't get to attend any official THP events last year due mostly to scheduling conflicts. Hopefully my luck will be better this year and will start off right by getting into Club Clash.

This sounds awesome! Gotta work some things out and convince the better half :)

Is it dec 1 and 2 yet
I have very mandatory and very expensive onsite training coming the 1st and 2nd. I will definitely need to devise some sort of plan to have to take a break at the appropriate time.

For this event, the official cap wont be too necessary. We would recommend putting all of your past scores you still have in a handicap tool so you know where you stand.

Thanks for the response, JB. I wondered if I could put past scores in and still get my HC. Guess I just need to bite the bullet, spend the money and get my HC.

I love the details of this one, this is really setting up to be the new standard.

one tidbit is intriguing me though, what was the thought process behind the do not bring your driver part. as someone who will be following along, I wonder if it would be interesting to compare with people's current gamers.

this is not meant as a critic or anything, just discussion

I have very mandatory and very expensive onsite training coming the 1st and 2nd. I will definitely need to devise some sort of plan to have to take a break at the appropriate time.

i can call you just before it starts with an emergency

Calendar cleared - cannot wait for this!

I love the details of this one, this is really setting up to be the new standard.

one tidbit is intriguing me though, what was the thought process behind the do not bring your driver part. as someone who will be following along, I wonder if it would be interesting to compare with people's current gamers.

this is not meant as a critic or anything, just discussion

I understand the thought, but remember this is not about finding what you hit better. This is about providing detailed statistics, data and subjective thoughts on the current line of drivers at the time.

This sounds awesome! Gotta work some things out and convince the better half :)

Just arrange for her to go somewhere while you're at CC. Easy peasy.

I understand the thought, but remember this is not about finding what you hit better. This is about providing detailed statistics, data and subjective thoughts on the current line of drivers at the time.

you are right, I temporarely forgot what the real objective was, and it makes sense

you are right, I temporarely forgot what the real objective was, and it makes sense

No worries, happy to answer any questions on #THPClubClash. We are so excited about it.

No worries, happy to answer any questions on #THPClubClash. We are so excited about it.

it has the potential be an amazingly great event, and THP and THPers have a record of bringing the best out of any event, I can'twait to see what gets out of that.

what I would like to see is what is the relation between HDCP and swing speed, we see drivers marketed for low/mid/high cappers and/or to lod/mid/high swing speeds.
I know it would complicate the signup process and all, but having different swing speeds within every handicap range would be very interesting to breakdown the numbers multiple ways.

what can I say, I'm a number and stats nerd, I can't do anything about it

it has the potential be an amazingly great event, and THP and THPers have a record of bringing the best out of any event, I can'twait to see what gets out of that.

what I would like to see is what is the relation between HDCP and swing speed, we see drivers marketed for low/mid/high cappers and/or to lod/mid/high swing speeds.
I know it would complicate the signup process and all, but having different swing speeds within every handicap range would be very interesting to breakdown the numbers multiple ways.

what can I say, I'm a number and stats nerd, I can't do anything about it
That should be available in the flightscope data. If everybody hits everything, you'll see the high hcp with fast swings, low hcp with slow swings, etc. and how they perform with each driver.

Back