The Official 2015 NFL Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Im still kind of in shock the Lions won that game. I mean they tried to lose it so hard, it was comical. Weird thing is as a Lions fan I find myself upset that they actually won.

I'm with you!
Hopefully we find a competent GM, and We secure that first pick...

Neither will more than likely happen...

Were there any concerns about Clowney when he was drafted. The kids a china doll, not much of a return for the Texans on him yet.

Were there any concerns about Clowney when he was drafted. The kids a china doll, not much of a return for the Texans on him yet.

Yes, a lot of people said he lacked the work ethic and would be a bust

Yes, a lot of people said he lacked the work ethic and would be a bust

I guess a lot of people were right.

Omg hopkins with an unreal one handed td catch

Wow. Texans finally playing UP to their competition

How cool is JJ Watt though. Dude is so humble and classy.

Bitter sweet, happy Texans won, but they cost me a ton of money tonight

Jay Glazer reporting Browns switching to Manziel for the rest of the season

Didn't see the Cowboy/Bucs game but here on the radio yesterday I heard that at one point Hardy went over to a section of Cowboy fans in the stadium (Tampa) in the 4th quarter to try and get them excited (while the Cowboys were up in the game) and they all started booing him, along with the Bucs fans in the area. LOL.

How cool is JJ Watt though. Dude is so humble and classy.
I just spent 4.5 hours in the car listening to Mike and Mike discuss the "make the red rifle into the red rider be bee gun" controversy. Ha.

Jay Glazer reporting Browns switching to Manziel for the rest of the season

Why not at this point, clearly McCown is not the future and the season is already in the tank. I'm sure the stupid Lions will win a few more games and hand you guys another #1 pick on a platter.

Why not at this point, clearly McCown is not the future and the season is already in the tank. I'm sure the stupid Lions will win a few more games and hand you guys another #1 pick on a platter.

Which we should trade for more draft picks. We need to get way younger and bigger on defense and need offensive playmakers. Time to start accumulating talent

Let's be honest here, wherever the Lions pick, they more than likely will make a poor choice.

History tells us so.

Exact reason the Bucs should have gone to the kid last year instead of playing McCown. Find out what you have.

Exact reason the Bucs should have gone to the kid last year instead of playing McCown. Find out what you have.
I sort of feel bad for McCown (as bad as i can feel for a millionaire who gets paid to play a game) but he has done nothing but play well this season. Just an age thing with him and the fact that Manziel has shown big improvements from game to game and the franchise has invested a first round pick in him. If McCown was playing like this in Dallas they would be 8-2 and you would hear how Romo is done in Dallas.

CUCJjbu_Uc_AAk4q_V.jpg

Haha that's a good pic

Aldon Smith facing a one year suspension...guy just never learns

Aldon Smith facing a one year suspension...guy just never learns

It's from the incident in August before the 49ers released him. All world talent with a troubled mind. Hopefully the 1 year ban is a wake up call. I doubt it though.

It's from the incident in August before the 49ers released him. All world talent with a troubled mind. Hopefully the 1 year ban is a wake up call. I doubt it though.

Thanks! The article I saw was just breaking news with no details.

He'll fizzle out into nothing. It's sad but it's the NFL culture for some of these guys

Seems like the NFL took their time dishing out his punishment.

So who's ready for some crappy but hopefully entertaining football in Easter egg dye uniforms!?

Maybe the least watched prime time game ever?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back