Hero Indian Open 2018

Phfat

Reaction score
Handicap
30 or so..
The Euros are playing on a particularly beautiful, well-maintained course this week. Very rich looking fairways, with the greens looking like carpeting.
Some of the courses they play can look rather rough, for a PGA venue...

I love the time difference for the Euro Tour. I get home from work a 7am and have golf to watch! Dealing with another winter storm here in Boston so it's nice to dream about better weather ahead watching these guys play. I'll watch for a bit then go to sleep and wake up this afternoon to catch the PGA guys! Thursdays are great days becausethey start off my golf weekend.

That course does look nice though. A gem among the dump!

watching a bit of it now and it looks like a Arnie Course with rock builds and water around some of the greens. No idea if it is or not.

Maybe Gary Player? It's called the "Gary Player Course"... whether he built it or it's just named for him, I'm not sure...

Yeah. Last week, with the LPGA in Asia, I could start watching late Wednesday/early Thursday and see golf almost 24/7 right through Sunday, what with PGA, LPGA, European Tour, and Champions...didn't see any Web.com...

I love the time difference for the Euro Tour. I get home from work a 7am and have golf to watch! Dealing with another winter storm here in Boston so it's nice to dream about better weather ahead watching these guys play. I'll watch for a bit then go to sleep and wake up this afternoon to catch the PGA guys! Thursdays are great days becausethey start off my golf weekend.

That course does look nice though. A gem among the dump!

I used to love this about working nights. Get off of work and either go home and watch golf till I fall asleep or go play golf

Shubhankar Sharma shoots a course record 64 to vault up to second place on the board. He is 4 shots back of Emiliano Grillo.

Course looks amazing, green complexes are just insane.

Is that flag on 17 the tallest ever?

Back