New Irons Event Coming Soon

Discussed briefly in the Event Update thread a bit ago, we have something coming that is going to be very cool for thpers.

We have to be a bit vague because of the nature of the event, but i think this one will surprise some people and make others really happy.

Each participant will get a brand new set of irons and we will have a lot of details coming soon. It will be taking place this summer.

Color me excited.... haven’t scrolled through yet, any idea where? Or allowed to hint where?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Awesome news! Summer time too which means I can actually sign up for something!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Very cool, new Apex?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Color me excited.... haven’t scrolled through yet, any idea where? Or allowed to hint where?

On THP, the only place that hosts these types of events all year long : )

On THP, the only place that hosts these types of events all year long : )

Haha, well played

I'll be staying tuned for more details! The 10 year anniversary continues deliver!

following along!

Oh my. This has a LOT of my attention.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

JB makin announcements and just keepin us hangin...

asks-fieri-dedouche-DfbpTbQ9TvSX6

Again THP JB just keep brining it! Can't wait for the details. New Iron set I could use, same ones for the past 4-5 years.

Unbelievable... Wait... only on THP is this believable. Great job JB!

Once again the 10 year anniversary is bringing it with more surprises.

New Level? Them and TE could be big surprises also....LOL

New level would be my guess

Every event is basically something you could never replicate on your own in a million years. Whatever the event and whichever the irons, I'm sure it will be fantastic.

I’m excited my favorite part of the game come on Ping, please let it be Ping or Mizuno, oh yeah Mizuno!!!!

I’m excited my favorite part of the game come on Ping, please let it be Ping or Mizuno, oh yeah Mizuno!!!!

Mizuno MP18 iterations? Oh so nice!

I like irons. I have a pretty good set right now but I’m always ready to give a new contender a shot at the title

Mizuno MP18 iterations? Oh so nice!

That would be bada$$, I would be all over that my Titleist would give them a run for their money though!

Maybe a new bombtech release??

Back