New Irons Event Coming Soon

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Discussed briefly in the Event Update thread a bit ago, we have something coming that is going to be very cool for thpers.

We have to be a bit vague because of the nature of the event, but i think this one will surprise some people and make others really happy.

Each participant will get a brand new set of irons and we will have a lot of details coming soon. It will be taking place this summer.

Surprise some people.....hmmmm.

Quick guess without thinking too much says Ping.

Discussed briefly in the Event Update thread a bit ago, we have something coming that is going to be very cool for thpers.

We have to be a bit vague because of the nature of the event, but i think this one will surprise some people and make others really happy.

Each participant will get a brand new set of irons and we will have a lot of details coming soon. It will be taking place this summer.
Sweet! Another event and some time this summer. I'm excited! The secrecy makes it even better.

Major fence sitting on my end, but the truth is pretty much every OEM makes an iron I'm interested in. Stoked we're getting an iron event this year.

Happy and surprise are two great words on THP. I am really intrigued by this one because irons are a weakness for me so could really use an event centered around irons.

Sounds pretty exciting....can’t wait.

And if not Ping then second and final guess says Mizuno.

Ohhh, exciting!

And if not Ping then second and final guess says Mizuno.

Those were the two that came to mind for me with surprised in the equation.

Ping or mizuno would be a big surprise and freaking awesome.

Off the wall thinking..... could it be that iron brand that JB showed a few pictures of a week or so ago? Having a hard time recalling what they were, but they looked good.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ping or mizuno would be a big surprise and freaking awesome.

Off the wall thinking..... could it be that iron brand that JB showed a few pictures of a week or so ago? Having a hard time recalling what they were, but they looked good.

New Level? Them and TE could be big surprises also....LOL

New Level? Them and TE could be big surprises also....LOL

Haha very big surprises. Like I said, I just went completely off the wall hahaha. They looked super nice though.

One more fun event to add to the list. Awesome!

Sounds vague but awesome at the same time!

10 year anniversary keeps on delivering. sounds super intriguing!

If I’m remembering correctly this could be the “premium” irons event that was teased way back when.

The events are coming fast and furiously. Can’t wait to hear more.

This is exciting. There are so many possibilities I don't even know where to begin guessing but some great ideas have been dropped already.

just let me know when signups start

PXG 0311 Gen 2 irons. Hey, a guy can dream, right?

Sounds great, as usual!!

I like surprises, I like to be really happy..the vague I can handle. Can't wait for the details!!

Sounds exciting! I'm looking forward to hearing all about it. Any participant will be very lucky!

You had me at new irons! Can’t wait to hear more.

Back