NHL 2015-2016 Season

Status
Not open for further replies.
Would you have liked it more if the Caps one it?

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk
Sure because it would have taken a goal off the board but it just ruins the flow of the game. I said the same thing when the NFL did the same but they were able to tweak it and make it better. The NHL will do the same I assume

Sure because it would have taken a goal off the board but it just ruins the flow of the game. I said the same thing when the NFL did the same but they were able to tweak it and make it better. The NHL will do the same I assume
Flip-flopper :)

Flip-flopper :)

Haha I know I can't make up my mind about the coaches challenge... Just let me complain! Haha

Backstrom! Caps tie it up

Avs Pens. Duchene makes it 1-0 for the good guys.

#WareItWithPride

When I see Crests avitar I think it's one of my posts. Hahaha.

There's a game on one of the tv's at the gym. #Winning.

You are kidding me with that call on Wilson... Absolute garbage

You are kidding me with that call on Wilson... Absolute garbage

Maybe they can review it...oh wait, forgot it only goes one way.

Maybe they can review it...oh wait, forgot it only goes one way.

Get the Robots out there!

Bolts with the early lead, unexpected but I'll take it. It was a beauty by Killorn

Ovi ovi ovi ovi ovi ovi ovi

That one will NOT be challenged

Better pass from Backstrom

God awful turnover deep in the defensive zone and Caps go down 1 in the 3rd

Caps take the L

McElhinney deserved a much better result in this game. Played his butt off but had a couple lousy bounces which led to the goals. Not his fault in this one that's for sure.

Huge win over the red hot Rangers. I thought from sure we'd lose when they scored late in the third

Huge win over the red hot Rangers. I thought from sure we'd lose when they scored late in the third

Love this. Sounds like the team stepped up for those who aren't playing. Who was in net?

Avalanche lost so that sucks. They just need to beat the Caps this week that's all I'm focusing on.

Love this. Sounds like the team stepped up for those who aren't playing. Who was in net?

Avalanche lost so that sucks. They just need to beat the Caps this week that's all I'm focusing on.

Bishop, he played well, but the team played great in front of him, he didn't have too many tough ones to make

Bishop, he played well, but the team played great in front of him, he didn't have too many tough ones to make

Tomorrow should be a good game. Both teams are starting to play better. Finally!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back