Captain Grandaddy Message & Response

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
This morning GG and I sent over a chicken and waffle breakfast along with a congrats cake to the marketing department at Callaway.
We also sent this message from Canadan.

Ya this needs a thread of its own. Twitter GOLD.

and its nice to see Hawk

hahaha, all finley was missing was a toilet flush

someone contact callaway HR about filming in the bathrooms

The reply was priceless!

That may be the greatest thing I have ever seen in my life. LOL!

This is why I freaking LOVE those guys.

Hahahahhha! That was hiliarious!

Well done on all accounts. I'm confident in Captain Dan and whoever goes to battle with him.

Oh geez! That was hilariously fantastic!

Oh my.........just when I think Callaway will ease up they put the pedal down even harder. Quite the reply.

#ComeAndTakeIt

I believe in you Dan Dan!

That was great. Was there an echo with Finley? I heard a splash.

I haven't laughed that hard all day. Freakin 2016 Grandaddy is already off to a heck of a start.

Well done on all accounts. I'm confident in Captain Dan and whoever goes to battle with him.

Canadan seems like the guy that while listening to you talk smack to his face gives a quick knee jerk to the nads and then walks away with your belt while you lay on the ground sweating and trying to figure out what just happened!

Yes!!! This is awesome! I hope that I can be apart of next years Grandaddy!

Oh my god I am dying laughing here. That was GOLD!

That response was brilliant.

Canadan seems like the guy that while listening to you talk smack to his face gives a quick knee jerk to the nads and then walks away with your belt while you lay on the ground sweating and trying to figure out what just happened!

hahahaha! that's way too funny. I usually just grin at it.

But it's a great time to share my 2016 goal with THP, since the Zoo Crew feel I need to get better.

60s with a Smile.... or **** eating grin.. However you want to define it hahahaha

You better believe it. Scratch will be an understatement.

hahahaha! that's way too funny. I usually just grin at it.

But it's a great time to share my 2016 goal with THP, since the Zoo Crew feel I need to get better.

60s with a Smile.... or **** eating grin.. However you want to define it hahahaha

You better believe it. Scratch will be an understatement.

you will have to give Jrod about 15 strokes then. Don't try too hard haha

Awesome message Dan!!

HAHA I just cracked up at my desk in my quiet office - didn't know what to say to the coworkers lol.

Loved the reply, but I say the lack of originality means they are already nervous... :alien:

very funny. this can go in so many different ways. i love it.

This video captures the entirety of why I love the THP/Callaway dynamic. Those guys just get it. Fantastic.

Also, chicken and waffles sounds good.

Hahaha there is hold on this thread already!

#ZooCrew's response was pretty damn good tho I can't lie lol

Back