Would you consider the TT XP95 a decent shaft with all the new options out now.

golfdawg

Reaction score
Handicap
I am looking at some irons, and they come with the XP95 S300, and just wanted to get some opinion on the shaft from those here.

It's the shaft I was fit into for my Apex's. I personally think it's a great shaft.

Most of what you find out there today is "decent". Its all gonna depend on how it fits you. They are a common option and fit a wide range of golfers so its going to come down to how it fits you and how picky you are

absolutely I would.

For sure, it's a rock solid offering! I gamed it in a couple sets of irons before I switched to the Modus3s.

I think there is this common misconception that only the newer kind of "exotic" shafts are good. The TT XP95 is a great shaft if it works for you. It just all depends on what shaft best fits your swing.

I have XP95 shafts in a set of Mizuno irons and this works great.

I am looking at some irons, and they come with the XP95 S300, and just wanted to get some opinion on the shaft from those here.

If it suits your game, it's the best product on the market (for you).

I have it in my lob wedge and it is on the short list of shafts I would want to try during my next iron fitting.

Would you consider the TT XP95 a decent shaft with all the new options out now.

I have them in my current CF16’s (in the R300 as opposed to the s300) and am going to try my best to get them in my next set of irons if available. Of the steel shafts that are out there, these are supposed to be up there with the highest launching.

#FiberLaunch

Solid offering for sure as long as you are looking for a higher launching shaft. I wouldn't play it in a SW or LW though.

I have the XP95 is my Apex Forged irons
I have the XP115 in my Srixon 545s.
They feel good & do what these state they do on the TT website.

I had them in a set of mizunos, just didn't work for my swing. They flew very high and ballooned on me. Went with a heavier modus3.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Thanks everyone for the feedback, scored some Mizuno JPx EZ forged with the XP95 S300, 4-GW 255.00 shipped off the bay. Also got a 54 and 58 RTX-3 Tour Raw with 125 Modus 3 wedge shafts, so today was a good day

I had them in my CF16 but went with KBS 120s when I switched back to the OG Apexes. I enjoyed them for a while but wanted/needed something heavier.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back