Votes: 21 47.7%
  • Jordan

Votes: 2 4.5%
  • Poulter

Votes: 1 2.3%
  • Other

Votes: 11 25.0%

• Total voters
I put him with quirky Bubba. Would be interested to see how Tiger responds to Bubba's monster cuts and draws on about every shot.

I vote Poults, they could just ignore each other and play away.

Read through everyone’s choices. I’d only want to see Phil and tiger together if they are 3/4th or 1st/2nd come Sunday. For Thursday and Friday, I’d like to see him with DJ who isn’t bothered by much it seems. But it’ll also be fun to watch those play around a course where distance can be fun!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

From https://www.thoughtco.com/how-are-masters-tee-times-and-pairings-determined-1564619

"Tee Time Intervals and Number of Golfers in the Pairing

First- and second-round groupings at The Masters include three players, and tee times are 11 minutes apart. For the final two rounds, after the cut, pairings are comprised of two golfers (unless weather delays create the need to stick with 3-man groups), and tee times are 10 minutes apart."

I want Tiger and Phil on Sunday. Just hook up a line and feed that into me intravenously.

My heart says Tiger and Matt Parziale the Mid Am champ (MA native) so Parziale gets some air time.

My brain says BOOM BOOM or Kuch - get that Bridgestone love FLOWING...

Tiger can be paired with a rock because TV coverage will be only on Tiger so who he is paired with doesnt matter.

Poulter?!?!? Haha, is he still on the PGA Tour? (I know he is).

Doubt they pair Tiger with Sergio. Bad mojo for both players. My guess is Phil or DJ.

He has asked to be paired with me:act-up:, but unfortunately I have to work that week so I guess he will have to make do with DJ

I would love to see a Tiger/Phil match up.

Pat Perez.

Tiger and Beef (don’t even know if beef is playing)

Or

Tiger and Pat Perez

Sent from HTX

My heart says Tiger and Matt Parziale the Mid Am champ (MA native) so Parziale gets some air time.

My brain says BOOM BOOM or Kuch - get that Bridgestone love FLOWING...

Brockton MA native

Sent from HTX

City of Champions

Growing up in Braintree, we would always get smoked by Brockton no matter what the sport was

Sent from HTX

Wow. That was a fun round to follow today! Hope there is more tomorrow!

Back