Contest: March Madness Thread Sponsored by Tour Edge

Let's go Houston!

Haha. Just hit like and route for the Cougars! :act-up:
Guess I'll just have to find the ignore button instead! Haha

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Texas Tech advances after FL fails to cash in at the end.

Well I’m out since Florida can’t make two three pointers to tie at the end. Good luck to all who is left

Gray is going off in the 2nd half again for Houston.

I'm just baffled at so many things in this Michigan/Houston game, most of which are very horrible foul calls.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Oh my gawd. Insanity.

Go Blue what a finish

Wow. There is a Michigan Shining Moment.

Houston blew it a the charity stripe.

My Tour Edge team (Butler) is playing my alma mater (Purdue). #conflicted!

Great game between Butler and Purdue. Butler lost so I'm out of the Tour Edge tournament. Good luck to everyone who gets into the Sweet 16.

Go Spartans! Have to stay out of foul trouble and have Bridges and Winston penetrate the zone and dish to the open man.

My lord. So many missed shots. Unreal. It's like a zone just makes us so bad, so ill prepared and failure to execute.

Now arydolphin and I are mortal enemies for the next 6 days or so.

My lord. So many missed shots. Unreal. It's like a zone just makes us so bad, so ill prepared and failure to execute.

Such a weird game offensively.

Another pre-tournament favorite of many, Michigan St., bites the dust.

Such a weird game offensively.
Shooting 25% is just beyond me. Many open looks but just lacked the ability to execute. Glad we are spared the thrashing Duke would have given out.

Shooting 25% is just beyond me. Many open looks but just lacked the ability to execute. Glad we are spared the thrashing Duke would have given out.

This is just the weirdest tournament from both an execution and engagement I can remember.

Nice start Cinci, keep it up!

Hope Texas A&M can hold on for 10 more minutes!

Hope Texas A&M can hold on for 10 more minutes!

Indeed. This makes for a nice upset...wife went to school there so I kinda cheer for them in moments like this.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Indeed. This makes for a nice upset...wife went to school there so I kinda cheer for them in moments like this.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Think it's safe to say the Aggies are going to the Sweet 16! Big win for them.

Back