Contest: March Madness Thread Sponsored by Tour Edge

When is the last time we saw two 9 seeds make the elite 8? The left side of the bracket is just madness!

When is the last time we saw two 9 seeds make the elite 8? The left side of the bracket is just madness!

Right? I was looking at the left vs right side this morning and chuckling to myself. It’s worked out for me so far!!

I know. I was pleasantly surprised! And now with Dean Wade back and healthy, we should be able to do to Loyola-Chicago what we did to UMBC. Hopefully Tour Edge lets me pick the loft of the wedge if we end up getting beat, haha

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

I know. I was pleasantly surprised! And now with Dean Wade back and healthy, we should be able to do to Loyola-Chicago what we did to UMBC. Hopefully Tour Edge lets me pick the loft of the wedge if we end up getting beat, haha

I really need an iron wood, so I’m hoping K State has at least one more in the tank!

I really need an iron wood, so I’m hoping K State has at least one more in the tank!
I need a fairway wood so you can pull for this win and I'll pull for the next ;)

Oh no what was my Kentucky doing last night! :banghead: Even though they lost at least it sets up an awesome game to reach the final 4! A 9 seed v 11 seed!? (This is why I don't gamble)

Just read about Kentucky not sticking around for handshakes. Weak sauce IMO.

Go Seminoles! Tough match against Michigan but you never know!! First Elite Eight appearance since the Charlie Ward team in 1993

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Agree. Esp after all that trash they talked lol.

Yeah, and now the majority of them will declare for the draft since their one year is in the books and there will be a new crop of highly tauted one and done freshman with attitudes on the big stage next year.

Now be honest for those of you that are left, when your team/name got picked you weren't expecting to go this far were you???

Now be honest for those of you that are left, when your team/name got picked you weren't expecting to go this far were you???

As I have Loyola and they are “my home” team, I actually did have them in elite 8 in my bracket, they have a good squad even though they have won 3 games by a combined 4 points which is crazy!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah, and now the majority of them will declare for the draft since their one year is in the books and there will be a new crop of highly tauted one and done freshman with attitudes on the big stage next year.

Not a fan of the one and dones, but I just don't see that squad of freshman making it in the NBA. Will be a bunch of D league players.

Not in the least--Just like I have no visions of them beating Meatchicken in the Elite 8.

Now I am torn. I have been kinda been an FSU fan for quite some time, but they play Michigan in the elite eight.

Decision has been reached and loyalties are thrown out the window for golf swag!! Go Big Blue!

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Not a fan of the one and dones, but I just don't see that squad of freshman making it in the NBA. Will be a bunch of D league players.

3 of them are 'projected' to go in the 1st round so maybe not all D league players BUT the usual Kentucky freshman squads pull out 3 in the top 5-10 so it's definitely not like past years teams.

3 of them are 'projected' to go in the 1st round so maybe not all D league players BUT the usual Kentucky freshman squads pull out 3 in the top 5-10 so it's definitely not like past years teams.

They just looked like they where lost at times last night, (age and experience played a part in that) almost as they had won before the game started. I was rooting for K-State as they are only 20 minutes from my work.

I thought I was out against Creighton. Lol

Congrats to the left side of the bracket for getting to the prize round! Audioclyde and I are ready for the second half tonight, but WVU is no pushover.

Clemson being down 20 in the second half is tough, but we've seen 20pt leads blown already this year and if any team can choke, it's a Bill Self team.

Clemson almost gets all the way back and manages to cover.

Nova!

(Did a search for this thread and posted in last year's!)

Living in Big 12 country I was sweating the W. Virginia matchup.

Back