Contest: March Madness Thread Sponsored by Tour Edge

This was a fun contest to follow. Congrats to the winners and to echo everyone else, thanks JB, GG, and Tour Edge for an awesome contest.

Congrats to the grand champions! Was happy to make to Final 4 with Layola. Real long shot but gave 110%. Fun context to follow. Thanks again Tour Edge and THP.

Thanks to everybody and congrats to Audioclyde! I've had the Exotics driver so I'm looking forward to trying out these clubs.

Tour Edge contacted me yesterday and my clubs are being shipped out! Thanks again to Tour Edge and of course THP!! (Guess brianmk24 and I also need to thank Jay Wright and the Villanova Wildcats!).

Congrats to all the winners.

Congrats guys! Villanova crushed it for you guys

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Tour Edge contacted me yesterday and my clubs are being shipped out! Thanks again to Tour Edge and of course THP!! (Guess brianmk24 and I also need to thank Jay Wright and the Villanova Wildcats!).

Congrats to all the winners.

Another great contest and a few clubs are much cheaper than sending us some of Jay's suits!

I had the Exotics EX9 driver for a bit before I passed it along. Looking forward to seeing the HL3 line.

Email sent this morning and clubs are on their way. I’ve never tried Tour Edge but I’ve heard lots of good things. Looking forward to testing some near gear!!

I forgot to mention that my Tour Exotics Super Spin wedge, HL3 iron-hybrid, and HL3 fairway wood I won in the March Madness contest would be shipping out as well.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

UPS email shows should be delivered tomorrow

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My driving iron and sand wedge arrived yesterday! Will post some pics when I get a chance, nice looking clubs from the brief time I had with them while opening the box

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jessica from Tour Edge was awesome for getting in touch with me and getting the clubs shipped out so quickly. They were waiting for me when I got home from a too-long day in the lab.

The driver/FW headcovers look and feel really good. The iron-wood cover is a little interesting.
85c0c85e7cddd4f00fff501d62ebb71d.jpg

The paint fill is pretty close to tennis ball yellow and really stands out (pardon the awful lighting in my living room)
88f416be7c17ae656af76d275b290081.jpg

Shafts!
4ff27bc160a2ad482948da549c07c5a3.jpg

Address look of the #2 iron-wood and the back of the Super Spin 54*
5988b83ba763c6a35d5a946a1db50b17.jpg

Clubs arrived; thanks Jessica & Tour Edge. Quick pic in the winners thread. Now if the weather would just cooperate.

Not going to post pictures because others already have done so, but my clubs from the March Madness sponsored by Tour Edge came in as well. I was able to take the wedge out for a little spin yesterday and really liked it. I'll be putting the fairway wood and iron hybrid into play today.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

My wedge arrived yesterday, and should see some time on the course today.

Jessica was a true treasure to deal with...thanks again Tour Edge, was a fun contest to follow.

Thanks to Jessica for rocking out all our orders so fast and Tour Edge for the contest!Clubs arrived last night. Others have posted pics so I’ll just reconfirm how awesome they look. Can’t wait to give them a try!!

I had the 4wood and 2 iron-wood out with me yesterday. I only hit it twice, but I like the sound of the 4w.

bbba0cbee8ee48d20ab694c9dd252727.jpg

f8ca1eff888425f8adcc136a6d895b6d.jpg

Back