Contest: March Madness Thread Sponsored by Tour Edge

Radford and St Bonaventure get through the first night of the First Four.

Anybody received an email yet informing you that you made it into the contest and to make your selections?

well i would imagine they have until 5:40 today to announce it

well i would imagine they have until 5:40 today to announce it

Yeah...was kinda thinking that as it nears closer it will really limit how many people can actually make their selections (assuming they haven't already notified participants).

Signed up last night, hoping for 'Nova or Virginia. However with my luck, if I get in I'll be given Lipscomb.

it ended at midnight. selections will be done by 12 today

Submissions can be entered until midnight CST on Tuesday, March 13th, 2018. The 128 randomly selected entrants will be drawn by 12 pm CST on Wednesday, March 14th, 2018. **If your name gets selected and paired with a team, you will be contacted by Tour Edge via email - make sure your email address is entered correctly!

it ended at midnight. selections will be done by 12 today

Submissions can be entered until midnight CST on Tuesday, March 13th, 2018. The 128 randomly selected entrants will be drawn by 12 pm CST on Wednesday, March 14th, 2018. **If your name gets selected and paired with a team, you will be contacted by Tour Edge via email - make sure your email address is entered correctly!

I wonder how many of the 128 will check email and get selections made within what is likely a 6-8 hour window.

I wonder how many of the 128 will check email and get selections made within what is likely a 6-8 hour window.

it looks like your 2 teams are randomly selected by them

TWO CONTESTANTS PER TEAM!
Up to 128 contestants will be randomly selected from all email entries submitted. The selected entrants will be randomly paired with an NCAA tournament team - if you're selected, you go as far as your team goes! Once the first set 64 contestants have been paired with a team, we will select another 64 entries and pair them for a second time to each team. Two sets of prizes will be awarded!

it looks like your 2 teams are randomly selected by them

TWO CONTESTANTS PER TEAM!
Up to 128 contestants will be randomly selected from all email entries submitted. The selected entrants will be randomly paired with an NCAA tournament team - if you're selected, you go as far as your team goes! Once the first set 64 contestants have been paired with a team, we will select another 64 entries and pair them for a second time to each team. Two sets of prizes will be awarded!

Ahhhh, I totally misunderstood how the contest works. Devil is in the details! Hahaha, thanks for posting that up man.

Really excited to see if I get selected!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Would be awesome to get in on this. I'm not usually a big basketball fan but this makes it more interesting

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Would be awesome to get in on this. I'm not usually a big basketball fan but this makes it more interesting

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Same here. Don’t follow basketball at all, but this definitely has me interested in who wins now.

This was a ton of fun last year. Just felt like you were part of the tournament even if you team was not the team that you were supporting in it. Hope I make it.

I can only assume over 128 people entered, but what happens if they don't get 128? Anyone know how many people entered last year? That was a different setup and only 64 but curious if someone knows or can recall. Hope I get better than a 14 seed this year, if lucky enough to get picked.

Last time I was involved in something like this was back in the day they used to have those Mountain Dew/Pepsi under the cap march madness games. In 1997 I got Arizona and they won the whole thing... got a bunch of cool stuff about 9 months later.. that's how I became an Arizona fan.

Thursday and Friday games are some of the best days in sports

Anyone get a lucky email yet?

I was just wondering the same thing.....nothing here :waiting:

I was just wondering the same thing.....nothing here :waiting:

The field of 64 hasn't been determined yet (still some 'play-in' games tonight) Not sure why the bracket would be released before.

Per the entry, Tour Edge was saying they were "picking" the email/teams at 12pm CST today.

Nothing yet. Hopeful.

Are they going to do a live reveal on Facebook like last year?

Still hoping for an invite to the big dance...

The first post has been updated with the bracket. There are 2 THP names written in green next to each team. If you cannot read that please let me know.

Didn’t make the cut but good luck guys who got in!

Back