Contest: March Madness Thread Sponsored by Tour Edge

Looks like I'm AZ!

Ok.....RR alternate shot winning teammate @boder ............we got this!

I don’t even know what our team mascot is but let’s go Nevada!

Noticed you guys got the band back together. Good luck to your team! I'm on the other side of the bracket so let's hope we meet in the championship game. :D

Let's go...Texas Southern?? Hey, a 16 seed is bound to win one sometime!!

Noticed you guys got the band back together. Good luck to your team! I'm on the other side of the bracket so let's hope we meet in the championship game. :D

Deal!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

my new favourite team is Wright St

I’m a lifelong Kentucky Wildcats fan but for as long as it lasts I’m also a Charleston fan. In it to win it.....:rockon::zsimpsons:

Didn't make the cut, looks like it's NIT for me. Good luck everyone that made it!

NC State all the way. Now to see when they play

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Congrats to everyone who was chosen. I'll be rooting from the benches again. Next year will be my year!

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Selection committee did not let me in for an at large bid. Good luck to all who got in.

Go Florida!!!!!

Let’s go Longhorns!!

Yeah!

Lipscomb going to be a quick tourney lol

Damn, I got really lucky getting assigned Cincinnati with the 2 seed - go Bearcats!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nice... Now a full on Gonzaga fan for the next few weeks.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Boom Kansas! Let's go boys!

Tennessee making an Elite 8 run! Not likely, but one can hope.

Boom Kansas! Let's go boys!

I'm secretly pulling for them since my daughter starts there in the fall...and glad they aren't in Cincinnati's way right now..LOL.

It's possible I may play you in the 2nd round with TX but gotta make it out of game 1, great seed for you!

It's possible I may play you in the 2nd round with TX but gotta make it out of game 1, great seed for you!

Yeah, I did notice us potentially meeting in the round of 32. Lucky draw indeed!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back