Reaction score
Handicap
The Driver
332977487e1337f425dc78bce3834302.jpg

7981e8fcbc744059f935a136bb961324.jpg

ec9ca8ec8d8032df3e6d17d6a7b1adc3.jpg

cb9cd835c5d51a6a4e736e97e8214b4e.jpg

love the GMAC styling. wish it could be had at a little better price

Looks like what I would see some of the seniors wearing down here in Sarasota.

Big fan of GMAC clothing line. I'd rather have some of his stuff than IJP. Though I'd game some IJP Tartan pants, not gonna lie.

I love the look of the sweaters!!

Looks like what I would see some of the seniors wearing down here in Sarasota.

lol, I was just thinking that the 2nd one is the only one I might wear but it looks like an old man outfit.

Saw GMc on Morning Drive this a.m. I just like that guy, he seems to be a regular guy who happens to be a major winner. :thumb:

Yeah, I wouldn't want my name on any of that stuff.

Doesn't reallybdo much for me, a couple styles are great and the vests are nice, I heard the quality isn't that great, have they improved on it?

Is it just me or is the button area too long?

It looks very old golfer to me. Like what the seniors wear on the course in the morning, in their Columbia fleeces.

Meh, I don't care for any of that stuff and I normally like what he wears.
I'm with you Morgan. I usually like Gmac's looks, but these are a miss for me.

Is it just me or is the button area too long?

While the styling is very blah, I actually like the longer button area on polos. A lot of nicer brands have that styling. But even that isn't helping that stuff.

I'm not cool enough to pull these off. I would fit into the category of "oh hey, look at that middle aged guy over there trying to be young again".

Nevermind, they already say that so I guess I could wear 'em.

I love GMAC cardigans. Wear them all the time even when not golfing.

They didnt do themselfs any favors by using those manikins. The shirts look nice but on those manikins everything looks droopy and bunched up.

Doesn't reallybdo much for me, a couple styles are great and the vests are nice, I heard the quality isn't that great, have they improved on it?

That yellow/blue shirt would go with your blue shoes...

I'm just happy to see companies try out some bright colors instead of washed out everything.

I don't think yellow is the best color to try it out with, but points for effort.

Meh, I don't care for any of that stuff and I normally like what he wears.

I'm right there with you GG, normally he's very fashionably conservative. This is a bit to far out of that box for me.

GMAC has always had great style, and his line shows the versatility, some of the online stores always seem to drop the price down, I just haven't jumped on anything yet. Need to change that.

I normally like the polos GMAC puts together, especially when FairwayStyles puts them on sale. These don't really do it for me. I don't wear them golfing much if it's the least bit warm outside, I always seem to sweat through the armpit area really quickly on them - as in substantially faster than any of my other golf polos. They're otherwise comfortable though!

I really like GMAC style, except for the yellow polo. I am not digging that one. I need to own a few this year

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

Normally I am a fan of what they put together for GMac, but what in the what is this?

Reminds me of a horse jockey shirt.

Back