Contest: March Madness Thread Sponsored by Tour Edge

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
March Madness is here and that means a killer contest on THP. We have partnered with Tour Edge Golf for some fun and this will be open to 128 THPers that will randomly be tied to a team making their run at winning it all.

Two full brackets and if your team makes it to the Elite 8, you are automatically a winner. This first post will be updated daily with updated brackets during the tournament.

https://bit.ly/2FmhnIZ

Of course this thread will be used for all of the March Madness college basketball conversations as well, whether you enjoy the contest or not. Good luck everybody.

THPmadnesssocial-M.jpg

i-gGDqgLG-XL.jpg

i-FTX2RwC-XL.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
On my way to sign up now...thanks, THP and Tour Edge!

Can't reach the site for some reason.

Makes it more fun watching the NCAAs when you are hoping and dreaming.

• Admin
Can't reach the site for some reason.

Try it now. Its because their site is not HTTPS, and our forum automatically changes it to that. I put a shortened link in that is working. If for some reaosn it is still not for you, just remove the S.

This will be a fun one to follow along with. Love some March Madness. Hoping to win this bracket! Good luck everyone!

weird, the link takes me back to this page

Try it now. Its because their site is not HTTPS, and our forum automatically changes it to that. I put a shortened link in that is working. If for some reaosn it is still not for you, just remove the S.

All registered. Thanks. This will be fun.

Super cool!

All set. Thanks for the opportunity!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Link is working now. Thanks THP. Entered

Should be fun, thanks for the opportunity!

Pretty sweet contest idea! Totally in for this one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Entered! I like this kind of bracket. I don’t have to do anything but hope! ?

Registered! As someone who doesn't follow the NCAA, I love that the draw is random. Good luck to everyone!

Thanks THP & Tour Edge....will be a fun follow!

Awesome contest! All signed up! Thanks THP and Tour Edge!!!!

Very nice! Submitted and hope to get selected.

count me in - thanks

Thanks Tour Edge and THP! I'm not really a basketball fan but if i'm selected at least it will give me a reason to check up on the tournament!

Done!!

Back