What was your last THP event and how has your bag changed since?

My last event was the Morgan Cup 2014 (it's depressing to think it's been that long).

My bag for that event was the entire J40 lineup. I was playing the driver and 3w until this fall. The only reason the irons are out of the bag is that I was fortunate to be given by Bridgestone a set of J15s. Wedges have remained the same. The hybrid was replaced with a driving iron and I went back to the putter I was playing before the event.

2014 #Grandaddy was my last event and the bag has changed entirely since then. Pretty much just upgraded to the latest & greatest Callaway offerings.

Grandaddy for me

Pre event my bag was:

Cobra FlyZ+
TaylorMade RBZ 3W
PING G5 5W
Cobra FlyZ+ Forged 4-PW
Callaway MD3 56* Gauntlet custom stamp
Titleist Vokey sm5 60
Cobra putter

New bag is below in my signature and i couldnt love it more

I last played at the Bridgestone Championship in Florida at the end of September. Since then; dropped SLDR 3HL, 19 hybrid, Nike Vapor Pro Combo 4-PW. Added Scotty Cameron Futura X5 putter. No woods, hybrids or irons purchased yet... waiting for 2016 offerings.

2014 Gauntlet, 3 changes since, New putter, FW & Driver

Last event was the 2015 KC Invitational.

My bag at the time was:
Callaway Razr Fit 9.5° Driver
Callaway Razr Fit 3 and 5 fairways
Callaway Razr 4 and 5 hybrids
Cleveland HB3 3, 6-PW hyrons
Taylor Made TP Gap Wedge
Callaway Dark Chrome Forged 54° wedge
Odyssey Metal X #7 putter

My bag right now (although I am still shopping for the 7-AW XR irons):
Callaway Big Bertha 9° Driver
Callaway XR 4 and 7 fairways
Callaway XR 3, 4, 5 and 6 hybrids
Callaway Razr X irons 7-AW
Callaway Dark Chrome Forged 54° wedge
Odyssey Metal X #7 putter

Pittsburgh and hasn't changed at all

Kansas event...Driver and Putter are only changes.

Morgan Cup 2014.

Since then I have a different putter, a different driver, and a different fairway wood.

Last THP event was #TheHandCrafted experience, August. Since that event, I've got a new custom driver shaft (obviously!! :D ), experimenting with a different driver head (jury is still out on which head is better), switched out my 3 hybrid for a 5 wood, and got a new gap wedge. Otherwise unchanged, except for regripping with UTx.

MC 2014: Different irons and Driver. Still playing the MC wedges, hybrids and 3W

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My last event was the Gauntlet and the only thing that has changed is the addition of Apex UT 21* to the bag. My bag really changed after last year's Grandaddy and for the better.

My last event was the 2015 Bridgestone championship this past August. I have not changed a thing but will be adding 1 club this Christmas a utility

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

Savannah 2015

Driver and FW have changed from Big Bertha to Great Big Bertha...she spent too much time at the Grits Bar.

Last event was Legacy and since then Ive made a few changes but mostly the same bag.

Driver: xxio 8 for now
J15 5w
X2hot 3h 4h
J15 df 5-pw
J15 50,54,58
Bettinardi putter

Now I also have a flyz+ driver, a few more putters, j15 hybrids, xr pro irons that all see some time in the rotation.

Have yet to make it to one. I plan on changing that this year.

Last event was Legacy and since then Ive made a few changes but mostly the same bag.

Driver: xxio 8 for now
J15 5w
X2hot 3h 4h
J15 df 5-pw
J15 50,54,58
Bettinardi putter

Now I also have a flyz+ driver, a few more putters, j15 hybrids, xr pro irons that all see some time in the rotation.
Good thing you added that XXIO after Legacy instead of before. I have a hunch your captain might have had sticky fingers if you'd had it in MB! :alien:

I'm still rocking my Legacy short game clubs with my pre-Legacy irons (different shafts now). The top end of the bag is mostly new.

My last event was #TheKing sadly...Weddings took a lot of funds and dates out in 2015. But since then I have added a Callaway 815 Alpha Hybrid to my bag and
put Diamana Kai'li shafts into both my 4 wood and driver.

My last event was Up and Down with Cleveland. The changes to my bag since then are that the Scotty Squareback, Bridgestone J40 wedge and a set wedge are replaced by 2135 8.0 and custom RTX 2.0 wedges.

I had to think hard to recall my last official THP event. I believe that the last event was the 1st edition of Love is in the air in May 2014 and my I think the only thing that is the same is my SeeMore DB4. I have just recently finished a change over of everything including the bag except the putter. Hard to kick that DB4 out of the bag.

May 2014
Driver: Cobra Amp Cell
Fairway: Cobra Amp Cell
Hybrid: Cobra Amp Cell
Irons: TaylorMade Speedblades (5-AW)
Wedges: Bridgestone j40 56, Hopkins 54 and TaylorMade ATV 52
Putter: SeeMore DB4

December 2015
Driver: Callaway Big Bertha 815
Fairway:
Callaway Heavenwood
Fairway: Callaway V Series 5 Wood
Irons: Callaway Big Bertha (5-AW)
(Recoil shafts)
Wedges: Callaway MD2 PM Grind 56, Mizuno MP5 54, Tour Edge 1Out 58
Putter: SeeMore DB4

My last event was the Bridgestone University and since then everything including my bag has changed.

My last event was the KC Invitational in July.

The only changes to the clubs in the signature are the Irons on order and the putter. At KC, I had the SeeMore DB4 in play. OH, and I believe I played the XR 3 wood as opposed to the Optiforce.

my last event was liita with cobra. i put a fly-z driver in the bag pretty shortly after, and have only cared to change recently for tinkering purposes, and in head-to-head comparisons it continues to perform as well or better than new gear (for me). i'm also considering a set of forged tec irons next year, and maybe a cobra hybrid. so it definitely opened my eyes to how good their gear is right now.

My last event was the Savannah Invitational. My bag really hasn't changed much since then. I've been testing out new drivers, but outside of that, nothing else has changed.

My last and only event (so far) was the UST Event this past March. At the time I was playing SLDR woods with Fujikura X flex shafts, TM 14 TP CB's and TP wedges with KBS Tour X shafts that I was fit for, and a SeeMore FGP putter. During the event I got a Callaway XR driver with UST shaft. I also got to try out their Recoils and got a free wood and wedge shafts. I ended up adding an XR 3 wood and swapped irons for Bridgestone J15 CB's and wedges. About 2 months ago I got my free UST shafts and some Recoil shafts installed in my clubs. The wood shafts are okay for me, but the iron shafts just don't work for me. So after some testing with fitting carts I have 714 AP2's with X100's on the way. Eventually I'll swap the wedges to something with X100 shafts and the wood shafts back to something either heavier or stiffer (need more testing first).

Back