The one shot you would like to eliminate from your repertoire

obedt

Reaction score
Handicap
Creciendo
Self explanatory- what’s the one miss you wish you could eradicate completely. You know, the round killer.

Duck hook? Banana slice? Ole drop kick? How bout topping a hybo?

For me, man lately that bladed partial wedge is hurtin’. Not an every day occurrence but I don’t remember having that miss except over the last year. Going to work on those intermediate yardages over the next few months.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Definitely the Snap Hook!

The missed putt!

Weak iron shots off the bottom groove caused by hitting on the upswing. Starting to see some improvements from very recent setup changes.

The double cross

Sent from HTX

The 10 foot putt.... from 3 feet.

duffed chips. not just chunkers, but the skinny ones too, and the toe-y ones. i just want to hit my chips and pitches pure.

Would have immediately said the quackers but after my last round and range session it's hosel rockets.

The chunked greenside chip. Used to absolutely destroy holes for me.

The missed putt!

I'm going with this. If I could have 18 or less putts per round, I might have a shot on Tour. Ok, maybe not, but I'd drop 13+ strokes off my rounds instantly.

The massive pull. If I could stand in the tee box confident I'll hit a fade every time, I'd be so happy. But aiming down the left side and fading it into the fairway only works until you hit it 40 yards left.

The Par 3 hook, does not matter what club it is from a 3 wood to a PW

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Chief Running Hook

The weak sawed off fade off of any club in the bag that creeps into my swing. :angry:

Chunk chips.

Fat iron shots.

Three putts!

The push/block off the tee costs me at least 2-4 strokes per round.

Snap hook, you are the weakest link. Goodbye!

The one shot you would like to eliminate from your repertoire

Random 5 letter cuss word that pops up on half wedges...starts with sh and ends with ank! Can’t even say it!

Can I pick two? Either the chunk chip 10-15 yards from the green, or the worm burner after a great shot on a par 5!

Back