New Hall Of Fame Tags - The New THP Continues

Sweet! Love this tag!

Nice!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm really surprised that CJ (Michigan Slice) hasn't gotten a HOF tag yet. He's played in a bunch of THP events... This has to change... Just sayin.

I'm really surprised that CJ (Michigan Slice) hasn't gotten a HOF tag yet. He's played in a bunch of THP events... This has to change... Just sayin.
Its easy...

JUST WIN, WIN, WIN, WIN!

Exactly

We need to get him a win. Or at least an Honorary tag for Odometer ticks. :banghead:

Wait for something next year. Don't know when, only a general idea of where, but I have a feeling he's going to bring the pain with pops and get his first. Just a feeling.

Its easy...

JUST WIN, WIN, WIN, WIN!

No matter what. All I do is......well except for those 7 events where I didn't win.

Should we merge this with the Ohio area thread?

I'd use the word impossible, actually.

If I could give you one I would.

Par at El Campeon has to count for something, no?

Very, very Nice!!

If I could give you one I would.

Par at El Campeon has to count for something, no?

I am still vying for HoF tag for first THPer to get on the Devil's Delight in 2 strokes..

Doesn't seem to be sticking to the wall very well.

I am still vying for HoF tag for first THPer to get on the Devil's Delight in 2 strokes..

Doesn't seem to be sticking to the wall very well.

About as well as a THP event "Ace" tag.

#justsaying :angry: :alien:

About as well as a THP event "Ace" tag.

#justsaying :angry: :alien:

You definitely deserve one of those... What a shot. Saw it on the video cuz I was a couple holes ahead of you. But man I could hear the cheering live.

These new tags are awesome. They look classy. Can't wait to add another one.

Back