2016 THP Club Clash - The Gold Standard In Club Testing Sponsored By Evolve Golf

I have decided this is the worst event in THP history. In all seriousness I am just jealous. Only time in my life I have wanted to be right handed. Good luck to everyone entering and I can't wait to follow along.

Data
Subjective
Objective
On Range w/ FlightScope
On Course with THPers
Two Incredible Golf Courses
Yeah, you have pretty much nailed it. This is going to be an incredible event for some very lucky THPers.

This has my attention more than I want to admit. Will be signing up for this one!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

December 1 and 2 are on the calendar!

We are in the Bahamas that week. Think my wife will understand if I leave early to go to this?

Glad to see details on this one. And what awesome details they are. This resort has been on my radar for years and will be an incredible venue. I love the concept as it takes some elements of the old demo day outing (which I miss) and evolve it into something new. 2 nights of resort living, 3 rounds of great golf, rangetime with almost every new driver, and dinner is worth the price. I'll be signing up for sure.

We are in the Bahamas that week. Think my wife will understand if I leave early to go to this?
Absolutely i mean she should have waited til ur calender was set in the first place before booking

Absolutely i mean she should have waited til ur calender was set in the first place before booking

It's my fault...rewards trip for work.

Ok, cleared it with the wife. High capper ready for duty!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Love seeing all the excitement. This one is going to be pretty damn awesome.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Love seeing all the excitement. This one is going to be pretty damn awesome.

Awesome like see ya there?

Awesome like see ya there?

Yes sir. Drivers, awesome courses, live feedback to the forum and social media. Right up my ally, dude.

Yes sir. Drivers, awesome courses, live feedback to the forum and social media. Right up my ally, dude.

You forgot backwards drives

Please.

That's for the driving range.

I top hybos on the course.

Lol friday is at the range.

Ill bring a helmet

Is there a price for the first person to put a DF mark on a driver.

Sounds like a pretty fantastic weekend lined up. On course, real time, live feedback is pretty interesting. Hit driver, update the thread. No delay in "forgetting" or "confusing" anything along the way. I like it.

Another great event brought to us by the fine folks at THP.

Hard to believe signups are going to be here before we know it.

Hard to believe signups are going to be here before we know it.

I'm ready!! Let the signups begin.

This event sounds incredible for sure! 24 lucky THPers smashing some drives, gathering data, playing golf at a beautiful resort...mmm, mmm, mmm good.

I have GOT to re-establish a handicap so I can enter these!!

I need to get my handicappin' on too! I've never had one, and now I think it's "end of season" for Kansas, so how could I even get a valid handicap in time... :(

I need to get my handicappin' on too! I've never had one, and now I think it's "end of season" for Kansas, so how could I even get a valid handicap in time... :(

For this event, the official cap wont be too necessary. We would recommend putting all of your past scores you still have in a handicap tool so you know where you stand.

These courses are spectacular!
(From the recon I did)

Might have to work on something...
Sorry if it has been discussed but is Orlando the best airport to fly into?

Back