Who has the best logo?

Space Bandito

Baguette
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
2 Children
I chose not to make this a poll because I'm certain I'm leaving some out (so feel free to add - but PLEASE KEEP IT TO PROFESSIONAL GOLFERS.)

Sergio Garcia
sergio.jpg

Brooks Koepka
8540.Y_2D00_wwuENV_5F00_400x400.png

Justin Rose

justin-rose-logo.png

Adam Scott
ASF-new-logo1-e1434352043721.jpg

connector.php

connector.php

Jordan Spieth
blogs-the-loop-spieth-logo.jpg

Tiger Woods
tiger-woods-logo-design-tiger-woods-logo-design-25-outstanding-logos-of-professional-templates.jpg

Discuss!

Last edited:
Sergio's followed closely by Adam Scott's, IMO.

I guess it depends on what you want to do with your logo. If you want to make money then I'd say Greg Norman.It has stood the test of time.

This is the worst, IMO

d47406c37079e1e5c4e436e8c219e875.jpg

Trevor Immelmann

I guess it depends on what you want to do with your logo. If you want to make money then I'd say Greg Norman.It has stood the test of time.

Good point. I wasn't considering former players when I thought to post this. My thought was design-wise, who's do you like best? I have never been a fan of the shark logo

I agree with Wardy on the Arnie logo. Of the ones listed in the OP, Tiger and Justin Rose are my favorites.

Probably still the best. The others use their initials, all he needs is an umbrella.

Tiger Woods and Sergio Garcia have the best logo looks

Jordan Spieth is definetely need a new logo .

The King's is the best, but of current guys I am fan of Kevin Na's logo. Simple and basically the periodic block for sodium from the table of elements.

Without a doubt, the Arnie logo.

I like Sergio's. Spieth needs a new designer.

Phil Mickelson's leap logo!

I always liked Justin Rose's design because it reminded me a lot of the TaylorMade "R" which i thought suited it well.

Some of them are quite terrible.

Rickie's lack of a logo is incredibly telling. He's associated automatically with a multibillion dollar corporation with ties to innumerable other players, teams, and sports. But at the intersection of the leaping cat and golf sits Rickie Fowler.

I think 59 Belts logo is all messed up. Looks like 69 to me.

I wore my 59 belt today and Kai asked me what ‘69’ was. Awkward pause and then I said....the number before 70.

Serbia's is my favorite

Out of this group I'd say Sergio or Brooks, but phil's is my favorite!
Jump-Logo-Phil.jpg

Back