The Squeeze - Golf Movie to be release this Spring

I would have rather watched another episode of altered course

Watched it. Somewhat interesting but in total also somewhat weak. For golf entertainment, I'd rather be watching a Big Break.

This was not good. But I cant start watching a movie then stop I have to finish it no matter how bad it is. This one broke my spirit.

How does stuff like this get funded .

This was worse than mega quake or sharknado

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

How does stuff like this get funded .

This was worse than mega quake or sharknado

I can't imagine it cost all that much to film. Nothing fancy about it, just dudes standing around on a golf course and a couple hotel rooms.

Made it through about 20 minutes - just awful! Maybe I'l try again if it pops up on Netflix

Is this going to be in theatres or straight to DVD? Or did I miss that?

Is this going to be in theatres or straight to DVD? Or did I miss that?
Hopefully every copy was burned after it aired last night.

I didn't think it was too bad. Not my favorite, but watchable for sure.

I was disappointed that it was a golf movie with Christopher McDonald that (as far as I could tell) contained no references to Shooter McGavin or Happy Gilmore. How do you miss that opportunity?!?

I was disappointed that it was a golf movie with Christopher McDonald that (as far as I could tell) contained no references to Shooter McGavin or Happy Gilmore. How do you miss that opportunity?!?

A couple of times he made the shooter symbol with his hands. That was geared towards Shooter McGavin I think. Regardless, this movie was terrible. Can't believe they get rid of Big Break for this fromage.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I remember when it was being filmed in town...after watching part of it last night, I can see why it was easily forgettable.

A couple of times he made the shooter symbol with his hands. That was geared towards Shooter McGavin I think. Regardless, this movie was terrible. Can't believe they get rid of Big Break for this fromage.

The two definitely aren't mutually exclusive. This movie didn't have anything to do with that

Glad I had it on DVR so I Could FF through the commercials. Certainly not the best golf movie ever made. Not sure how plausible that ending was, but it said based on actual events.

I watched it online earlier in the year.......wasn't impressed

Thank god for Natalie (Jillian Murray).
jillian-murray-1.jpg

I didn't think it was terrible - I watched it online a few months back...entertaining some parts but by no means the best....

I thought it was ok. Nothing special. The amount of commercials killed it for me. Overall I thought it was a halfway decent movie.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So I flipped back and forth from this and the debate last night. I turned over to it at the end and was lost as my previous post indicated. After reading all the comments in here, I wanted to watch it still just to see. Did anyone notice the music that was playing in the restaurant when Riverboat threw the cards into the watermelon? That was telling of what was to come. :act-up:

My my wife writes and as a result tears apart all movies, so I ALWAYS check my brain at the door and just try to be entertained when watching them.

JM

I thought it was ok, definitely seemed like it was shot on a tight budget.

Just watched it. I felt like I was watching a bad, serious golf version of Kingpin

Just watched it. I felt like I was watching a bad, serious golf version of Kingpin

This movie could have used Bill Murray.

Back