Closest profile shaft to Steelfiber

Recoil 95, 110's have better feel, but otherwise, many say they are similar with a small difference in flight - some think Recoils have more of a steel-like flight. Aerotech is higher.

Recoil 95, 110's have better feel, but many say otherwise they are similar with a little difference in flight - some think Recoils have more a steel-like flight. Aerotech is higher.

Interesting you say that. At Club Champion last week, when I was fit into the Steel Fiber's my fitter told me the recoils wouldn't work well with me, as they would give me a higher ball flight (we were trying to get me a little lower)

Interesting you say that. At Club Champion last week, when I was fit into the Steel Fiber's my fitter told me the recoils wouldn't work well with me, as they would give me a higher ball flight (we were trying to get me a little lower)

Recoil protos are supposed to be lower flight than the regular Recoils.

Recoil protos are supposed to be lower flight than the regular Recoils.

that was my thought. protos might be closer to steelfiber. accra's i series might be close too. i've never tested matrix program shafts, but i think they're pretty stout.

I guess it all depends on how the shafts are setup - but my instructor, who works with Touring Pros, thought the Recoils in the heavier weights had a slightly lower flight and better feel, but some people would not be able to tell the difference in flight - may be golfer dependent. Just need to jump on the monitor and see what happens.

I played Steelfiber for about 7 yrs and thought they did flight high.

I guess it all depends on how the shafts are setup - but my instructor, who works with Touring Pros, thought the Recoils in the heavier weights had a slightly lower flight and better feel, but some people would not be able to tell the difference in flight - may be golfer dependent. Just need to jump on the monitor and see what happens.

I played Steelfiber for about 7 yrs and thought they did flight high.
Probably has a lot to do with your swing. In my fitting i found that PX LZs were pretty close.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

Back