What Do You Think?

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Someone sent this over as a very rough sketch/idea of something we are working on. I thought of different colors, but the white alligator with the green kind of popped.

THP Scorecard Holder

2f8c60bc064d11c99b1348397754b590.jpg

Sweet. I might consider using a physical score card again just to have one in use.

No way I would miss out on this, that is sharp!

Yes please. Love using my scorecard holder.

I think the logo always looks sharp when it's on white.

Someone sent this over as a very rough sketch/idea of something we are working on. I thought of different colors, but the white alligator with the green kind of popped.

THP Scorecard Holder

2f8c60bc064d11c99b1348397754b590.jpg

I don't have a scorecard holder. So therefore I have never carried one. But I would definitely carry this one. I like the white with green stitch. Would look awesome the other way around too but have the logo circled in black to stand out.

that looks GREAT

I have been wanting to get a scorecard holder. I think this looks insanely sharp.

That is fancy.

I've never used a scorecard holder but would have to consider changing that for this!

I agree that with the white the logo pops.

Would that kind of material get dirty/scuff easily? Not that these are meant to stay in pristine shape

I like it. Looks great!

That looks real nice, I do need a scorecard holder!

That is really sharp looking!

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Pretty nice looking!

Very cool, I'd buy one. Or two.

Just take my money NOW! That looks really cool!

That is beautiful can't wait to see it in the store

I agree that with the white the logo pops.

Would that kind of material get dirty/scuff easily? Not that these are meant to stay in pristine shape

Would be my only concern, though the white looks sooo sharp.

Yep! Love just the exclamation point. Don't change a thing except maybe the leather color, but I like it just the way it is

I'll take one.

Seriously, white croc skin? AWESOME.

Back