If you could only carry 13 clubs which one would you pull out of your bag?

Got to be my 3wood. I don't hit this Bridgestone as well as I did my Callaway. I have been struggling with it so bad I don't play it anymore

I'd drop my 58* wedge. I think I've taken it out of my bag 2 - 3 times this year (on course). I can hit every shot I need with my 54*

I would drop my 54* and 58* wedges and replace with a 56*. I'm thinking of doing that anyway.

Probably 4 hybrid. I'm playing 2 or 3H (depending on round, course), 4H and 5H. I can probably cover the 4H gap with the other two hybrids. Only hit it once today - uphill 195 yards to pin and hit it over the green 204. Probably should have hit 5H.

Probably drop 4i and loft my hybrid up to adjust gaps.

3 wood causes more problems than it solves for me.

4I, in fact I do not even know why it is in the bag.

Same as you except I would hit 3 wood shots with my 3 iron. A month ago I would have said my 60* wedge but, I am learning to love that club as I learn to use it with more confidence. All of my non set wedges have been feeling so right lately.

Let's pretend that the rules of golf change tomorrow and only allowed 13 clubs to be carried. Which club would you remove and why?

For me it would be my 3 wood. Typically I only hit it off the tees where the driver isn't really need, and my 5 wood would take its place for that type of shot.

I carry 5 wedges from PW down, but all of those irons are off limit.

Adieu 3h

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My Gap wedge. I could make due with my other wedges.

For me it would be sayonara to the 5i. I can pretty much figure out how to play without it.

3 wood

Mini for me

Probably the 5 wood. Run the bag driver, 3 driving iron, 4i-LW, putter.

I can't remember the last time I've tried to get home in 2 on a par 5 with the 5 wood. It's a great tee option, but the driving iron could replace that. Not to mention I could drop the 3 driving iron and put up a 2.

I would take my heavenwood out. I can play with a utility iron on short par4s and play to numbers on par5s

Easy, I only carry 13 clubs now

If you could only carry 13 clubs which one would you pull out of your bag?

4 and 5 iron would be swapped out for the 23* hybrid I have. I could make that work pretty well

Tough choice... Why not change the rule to 15 clubs so I can add a club? Lol.

I'd probably drop 4w.

3 wood. I hit it great, but I could cover it with 5 wood when accuracy is needed or driver otherwise.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Good question... Probably my 3H

3w already took it out. My 3h is my 210-220 club

I spent a long time with only 13 clubs in my bag as I didn't carry a driver so my 3W was the longest club in my bag - now it is Driver, 3W, 5W, 4i.....

If I was forced to drop a club, I would probably replace my 3W and 5W with a 4W so my bag would go Driver, 4W, 4i.....

Already done. Took out my 60*, since it costed me more strokes than it saved, and I don't have any significant gaps to fill.

Back