PatsFan

Jedi Knight
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
myself
What's the deal with all the blue balls?
Does anyone play these balls. Are they easy to find?

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

I accidentally found one on the course (didn't see it until I almost stepped on it) so I can't imagine how it would be easy to find in the rough all the time. Interested to hear some other thoughts though.

So many things to say but I will remain silent.
The Ironworker in me is dying.

It hurts when you hit them.

Skimming thru threads and came across this title. I have input, but not on what you think it’s on

Sent from HTX

:quiet:

When putting blue balls into play it’s all about the release... of the shaft and the head

@ddec hammered a blue ball at Gillette Ridge last year it was Epic

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

When putting blue balls into play it’s all about the release... of the shaft and the head

@ddec hammered a blue ball at Gillette Ridge last year it was Epic

Did you watch him do it? Is that the kind of stuff you and @ddec are in to?

The darker ones, like the MOJO, are easy to see in flight; but not so easy to spot on the ground from far away. Surprisingly, the bright green ones show well against a green background. The biggest problem with the blue ones, however, is not visibility...it's risibility.

OH MY GOD. I cannot believe the immaturity going on in this thread.

My people!

This reminds of when I first played the yellow&black TruVis. Boston_golfer told me then that by design they gave an appearance of being a bit larger. Wonder if these work the same way, as if they were slightly swollen if you will.

I am so glad that I am (as my wife would say) not the only jackass in this thread.

I'm down for lots of crazy poop

True story: I keep a blue ball in my golf bag all the time now. It’s a ood luck charm for me. And you left it for me lol

True story: I keep a blue ball in my golf bag all the time now. It’s a ood luck charm for me. And you left it for me lol

haha now that was funny. Philly drives a green that we are putting on with a Chrome Soft and when he walked up to the green it had morphed in to a Blue Nike Mojo. It wsa impressive to say the least.

Well, since you asked. Blue balls aren't good, I've had them and when you blow it out of the box and lose it in a bush it's over.

Back